The typical Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor Training Program Salary is $63,301 per year. Financial Advisor Trainee salaries at Morgan Stanley can range from $27,879 – $86,068. Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 60,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 67 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
How does the salary as a Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley compare with the base salary range for this job? The average salary for a Financial Advisor is $58,805 per year
The Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Financial Advisor Associate (FAA) Program is a rigorous, demanding, and intense 36-month training and development program.
What is financial management training?
The Financial Management Training Seminars are designed for individuals responsible for the financial administration of discretionary/formula awards and cooperative agreements awarded from federal grant-in-aid programs administered by OJP bureaus and offices.
What are the benefits of good financial management?
The advantages of financial management include having professional advice on managing a person’s finances and investments. Some of the others are accountability, knowledge, confidence, and an offset of the cost of services. In addition, good financial management can help a person create a plan…
Are Morgan Stanley advisers fiduciaries?
Morgan Stanley, rather than the adviser, assumes the fiduciary investment responsibility, monitoring and selecting the investments for the product’s fund lineup. As an alternative, Morgan Stanley is also working with “several” approved third-party 401(k) providers for the small market to provide investment fiduciary services, a spokeswoman said.
Morgan Stanley – Client Service Associate – Palo Alto, CA
Indeed shows estimated salaries when employers don’t include a salary in their job post. The estimated salary of $41.5K – $52.5K a year is based on reports from employees with similar jobs, employer postings for similar jobs, and salary information from the same location. These figures are given to the Indeed users for generalized comparison only.
The Client Service Associate enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting Branch functions as needed, assisting in safeguarding client assets, and serving as administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors. The Client Service Associate is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures, and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with Financial Advisor teams, as well as, new and existing clients.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access, and cash management offerings, that support clients’ needs
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- Support the team’s marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
- Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Financial Advisors
- Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures, and risk awareness
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, preparing travel & expense reports, and filing & calendar maintenance
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma/Equivalency
College degree preferred
Industry experience is a plus
Willingness to obtain Series 7, 63, and 65 or Series 7 and 66
Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills
Detail orientated with superior organizational skills
Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
Complex Business Service Officer or Business Service Manager
EOE is committed to diversifying its workforce.
<<< To apply for Morgan Stanley Jobs: Client Service Associate >>>
To more morgan Stanley financial advisor training program salaries, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.