Storyselling for Financial Advisors: How Top Producers Sell. Learn what makes a client trust you to be their financial advisor. Put the power of storytelling into selling financial products. The authors explain the process of making these intuitive connections, then translate their findings into understandable and practical strategies that any financial professional can use. They present actual stories, including many by Warren Buffet, one of the greatest “storysellers” of all time. These actual stories can help financial pros tap into the “gut reaction” of different types of clients. the book also includes special topics on communicating to women, the 50+ market, and the affluent.
Storyselling for Financial Advisors: How Top Producers Sell. by. Scott West, Mitch Anthony. 3.93 · Rating details · 228 ratings · 12 reviews. Learn what makes a client trust you to be their financial advisor. Put the power of storytelling into selling financial products.
Storyselling for Financial Advisors is the first book to combine whole-brain persuasion techniques with the sales of financial products. Follow this guide and soon you will be on your way to becoming a financial service professional who: — sell in an illustrative and straightforward manner. — excels
Storyselling for Financial Advisors: How Top Producers Sell. Put the power of storytelling into selling financial products. The authors explain the process of making these intuitive connections, then translate their findings into understandable and practical strategies that any financial professional can use.
Learn what makes a client trust you to be their financial advisor. Put the power of storytelling into selling financial products. The authors explain the process of making these intuitive connections, then translate their findings into understandable and practical strategies that any financial professional can use.
They counsel financial advisors to communicate with clients in easily understandable language, using self-deprecating wit, stories, and vivid metaphors. They rightly remind readers that people make decisions about advisors based on what they feel more than on the quality of the advisors’ charts and graphs.
Scott West and Mitch Anthony, authors of the financial services best-selling book, StorySelling for Financial Advisors, have teamed up with David Saylor to publish the much-awaited sequel, The Financial Professional’s StoryBook. The Financial Professional’s StoryBook is a collection of more than 200 engaging analogies, anecdotes, and metaphors …
download this storytelling for financial advisors pdf after getting deal. So, behind you require the book swiftly, you can straight get it. It’s therefore entirely easy and so fats, isn’t it? You have to favor to in this space Storyselling for Financial Advisors-Scott West 2000-01-12 Learn what makes a client trust you to be their financial advisor.
What is selling through storytelling?
Selling Through StorytellingThe authors studied the best financial advisors and discovered that the most successful ones sell in a simple, compelling way communicate extraordinarily well; know their audience deeply, and stay focused on it. Simplicity sells.
Suncoast Credit Union: Financial Advisor – Fort Myers, FL
Full Job Description
Salary $150,000 a year
Job Type Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathers relevant financial information about current or prospective members/clients. Analyzes and assesses member/client’s an investment and insurance protection needs, goals, risk tolerance, and current financial situation.
- Based on analysis of member/client’s financial situation, available products, economic conditions, and advisor’s advanced knowledge of finance and insurance fields assesses member/client’s financial and investment services needs, analyzes alternative investment courses of action, and advises member/client on advantages and disadvantages of different financial and insurance products.
- Provides the best investment advice and financial results to members/clients. Collaborates with member/client to create a plan of action to assist member/client in achieving investment and financial goals. Executes plan in a manner easily understood by member/client. Consistently exercises discretion and independent judgment as to which financial products and investment services best fit member/client’s needs.
- Performs work directly related to management or general business operations of the Credit Union, including marketing Credit Union financial products, servicing investment needs of members/clients as provided by the Credit Union, and advising members/clients on appropriate financial products to fit their financial needs.
- Monitors performance of member/client’s portfolio. Identifies, assesses, and manages relevant financial investment risks. Periodically reviews member/client’s financial situation. Resolves problems and concerns. Recommends adjustments to a portfolio as necessary.
- Implements Marketing Plan created with management and develops strategic Marketing Action Plan at the regional level to consistently generate a minimum of 15-20 interviews per week with current or prospective members/clients, including conducting evening seminars at various locations.
- Collaborates with and refers business to MSR’s and Trust Officers as appropriate to best serve member/client.
- Cultivates strong relationships and builds trust among branch managers, Credit Union staff, school districts, community leaders, and other centers of influence.
- Meets or exceeds annual written minimum program validation standards, along with product mix of business in line with current business standards. Adheres to broker/ dealer approved products list. Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to cross-sell Credit Union products and services. Annually grows minimum Assets Under Management (AUM) in fee-based solutions and trust services in connection with member needs.
- Complies with all applicable STIS, FINRA, SEC, State of Florida, and broker/dealer laws, regulations, policies, and guidelines. Conducts business according to high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity. Administers assigned accounts according to established Credit Union and financial product guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge and understanding of current trends, laws, and issues affecting an area of expertise. Attends conferences, courses, seminars, workshops, and meetings that will increase professional knowledge and be otherwise beneficial to the Credit Union. This includes completing annual BSA/AML Compliance Training and understanding employee’s roles in maintaining an effective BSA/AML compliance program and completing FACT Act Red Flag training.
Minimum Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of business, finance, economics, or insurance of the sort customarily acquired through attainment of a Bachelor’s degree in those fields, or have equivalent advanced knowledge attained through a combination of 8 or more years of work experience and intellectual instruction in the field.
- Florida Life with VA and health insurance license required.
- Series 7 and Series 66 (or Series 63 and Series 65) FINRA registrations required, or must obtain such within 90 days of employment.
- FINRA record (U-4) with no unacceptable entries.
- 2 years experience as a Registered Representative with proven success. Minimum GDC income history of $150,000 annually over the last 2 years.
- Commitment to needs-based financial planning approach and fee-based solutions.
- Good knowledge and understanding of all credit unions, broker/dealer, and trust company products, services, policies, and procedures.
- Good knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to, securities regulations, privacy rules, IRC guidelines for retirement plans, and general tax laws.
- Good knowledge and understanding of all credit union, broker/dealer, and trust company computer systems and software programs required to perform job duties.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, including public presentation skills, to interact professionally and effectively with members and all staff.
- Must exercise sound judgment and independent discretion in all areas of responsibility outlined above.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision and conduct evening seminars at various locations.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of member confidence.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of business and client/member information.
<<< To apply Financial Advisor – Fort Myers, FL >>>
To more Storyselling For Financial Advisors, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.