Financial Advisor, Finance, Insurance, Retirement and Investment Sales, Insurance Agent for New York Life Insurance in New York, NY
New York Life, a mutual company created in 1845, is one of the most respected and successful insurance companies in America, and, now, globally. It is a company of integrity and financial strength, receiving the highest ratings by outside raters annually.
(Standard & Poor’s (AAA), A.M. Best (A++), and Moody’s (Aaa) and Fitch (AAA) for financial strength (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports, as of 12/20/2007)).
New York Life and its subsidiaries offer a wide range of products which may help our clients prepare for their financial future. Each year, New York Life has had the most members on the Million Dollar Round Table, which is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. By representing a company of this caliber, a Financial Services Representative of New York Life comes across as able and willing because of the agents associated with an established, reputable company.
A Financial Services Representative would work closely with their Partner and will train in NYLIC University.
- We are looking for: ambitious, outgoing, success-driven, self-motivated, customer-oriented people who want to invest in their future by starting a highly rewarding and lucrative career.
- Previous sales and interpersonal skills are preferred but not required.
- We offer a complete and compensated training program a comprehensive benefits package a non-capped and non-captive contract the prospect of receiving renewal commissions annually.
- The opportunity for growth within New York Life, personally and professionally is unmatched, with management tracks available.
- The position is full time, but the hours are flexible.
The Financial Services Representative position entails:
- Scheduling and going on appointments, analyzing client’s financial goals to make recommendations of our products, maintaining relationships with clients, assisting clients with estate, retirement, and benefits need through New York Life’s array of financial products.
New York Life is always looking for experienced agents who want to expand their career possibilities with a prosperous and trusted company. We offer an experienced agent contract for those producers with their life, accidental, health, and variable authority licenses and will transfer agents who have obtained the Series 6 or 7, and Series 63 licenses. Furthermore, our company looks to build relationships with other professionals, such as CPAs, Attorneys, and Property and Casualty Agents, through specified avenues to increase business and revenue.