The Financial Advisor combines interpersonal skills with all the resources of their community bank or credit union and Investment Professionals, Inc. to help community clients realize their financial goals. Financial Advisors are provided training to help them build their business, including attracting and servicing relationships with your customers and prospects. Financial Advisors at IPI are responsible for assessing a client’s circumstances and objectives, and based on that needs assessment, providing individualized, highly strategic investment consulting.
Financial Advisors at IPI have access to a full range of wealth building, managing and preserving services through the Broker/Dealer, including mutual funds, stocks, bonds, managed accounts, ETFs, REITs, annuities, insurance, and estate planning. By partnering with IPI and their assigned community bank or credit union, the Financial Advisor also can work with a highly skilled team of credit, lending, and other financial services to offer a full array of solutions for their clients and prospects. There are multiple positions open here, and there may be multiple bank locations to work within.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Financial Advisor
- Hold FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities licenses
- Series 65 or 66 preferred or attained within six months of hire
- Successful completion of background checks and pre-employment assessments
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, and organizational skills
- Develop and cultivate your client base via prospecting and servicing clients
- Analyze investment opportunities and client needs and recommend appropriate strategies
- Build client relationships based upon developing strategies to their financial goals through the use of financial planning and wealth management
- Market and present appropriate investment solutions, financial, and wealth management services to clients
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to customers and prospects for business development and educational purposes
- Ability to create a sales and marketing strategy for the Financial Advisor’s business
- Regularly provide branch pieces of training to bank personnel to coach them on referring appropriate customers for Financial Advisor services
- Work in close collaboration with the principal bank staff on the development and success of the investment program and its integration with other services provided to bank customers
- Attend Financial Advisor training and continuing education sessions via the Broker/Dealer to stay current regarding products, solutions, services, and policies
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Assertive, competitive, self-starter, goal-oriented and results-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly self-motivated, creative, and decisive. Ability to respond efficiently and quickly to clients’ needs and issues. Strong customer service skills
- Proficient with the complete Microsoft Office 2010 Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Professional demeanor
- Exceptional customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Ability and experience articulating complex and in-depth concepts
A Full-Service Firm | Built for Financial Consultants| by Financial Consultants
At Investment Professionals, Inc., (IPI) we have spent over 20 years focusing on community financial institutions − we know the secrets to managing bank investment programs that will guide financial consultants to success in their environment.
Our process is designed around building your brand in your community: enabling you to help more people, gain more referrals, be proud of what you do, and helping you have a positive effect on your clients’ lives.
This position requires a background check. If you are licensed and if you have a prior bankruptcy, U-4 disclosures, credit issues, criminal convictions, civil judgments, pending litigation, termination from a previous employer, or any other matter subject to FINRA disclosure regulations, you must disclose these items during the pre-screening process.
Investment Professionals, Inc., does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Company: Investment Professionals, Inc.
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Undisclosed
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.