Bosch: Associate Software Engineer – Burnsville, MN
Are you Software Engineer? Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve the quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Burnsville, MN is the headquarters for the Communications Systems Division of Bosch Security Systems. Our principal activities include the Product Management, R&D, Quality, Financial and Materials Management of the Business Unit Communications Systems which includes Intercom Systems, Radio Dispatch, Pro Sound and Public Address & Conferencing. With our premium brands: Bosch, Dynacord, Electro-Voice, RTS and Telex, we provide solutions that reflect our brand values for audio quality, and innovation. By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
What distinguishes you?
- BSEE/BSCE/BSCS or equivalent is required, along with 0-3 years of experience as an Embedded Software Engineer with some experience with C, C++ embedded application development. Other higher level languages such as scripting languages or C# are a plus. Some knowledge of embedded DSPs, microprocessors, and ARM processors as well as RTOS experience including processes, threads, scheduling, interrupt structures synchronization mechanisms, and memory management.
- Understanding of the use of toolchain, analysis, test and debug tools. Knowledge of electronics test equipment is a plus. Ability to participate in projects from conception to completion. Ability and desire to troubleshoot software issues. Outstanding problem solving, written and verbal communication skills. Motivated to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Your contribution to something big?
- Designs, modifies, implements both embedded and application software for professional audio equipment used in Broadcast Television and-and other production audio applications
- Interface with customers and sales/support staff to resolve field issues
- Create verification test plans and perform design verification testing
- Assist with the initiation of new project plans, schedules and cost estimates
- Ensure software is released in a controlled maintainable and repeatable fashion
- Develop and maintain design documentation
- Work within project teams to develop and place new products into production
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Organization: Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
Location: Burnsville, MN
Functional Area: Engineering, Software Development
If you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application due to disability, call 1-855-685-0010 and leave your contact information and position of interest. Only messages requesting an accommodation with the online application due to a disability will be returned.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Software Engineer Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.