Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union for Financial Services Representative I in Fishkill, NY
Financial Services Representative Job Description
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York, Hudson Valley the Federal Credit Union is a community chartered credit union offering personal financial services to more than 225,000 members. With more than 2.8 billion in assets and 20 branch locations throughout Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, and Ulster counties, HVFCU is the premier employee of the Hudson Valley. If you thrive on providing exceptional service and desire to do so in an engaging and dynamic environment, join us in our goal to become the Hudson Valley’s first choice for a lifetime financial services partner.
HVFCU is offering an exciting corporate career opportunity for a Financial Service Representative in our Dutchess Mall, NY office.
The successful candidate will successfully implement the HVFCU Sales and Service Success Model when interacting with internal and external members. The Financial Service Representative will assist members by offering credit union products and services to improve members’ financial lives and become a trusted financial advisor.
An ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- Minimum 3 months of sales experience in a financial institution or retail environment required
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience in a financial institution or retail environment required.
- NYS Notary Public license required following six months’ achievement of independence on the job.
The work schedule for this position is 22.5 hours per week including evenings and Saturdays when needed. Flexibility to work additional hours as needed is required.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Discounted Loan Rates
- Discounted Fees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Professional Development Programs
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check including bondability, credit report, and past employment references. All checks must be favorable for an applicant to be considered for employment.
<<< To Apply >>>
For more Financial Services Representative Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.