The Senior Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for applying appropriate GAAP requirements as needed, creating processes, and setting policy. Additionally, the candidate will serve as a lead on external reporting and new transactions as they arise. This person will complete individual projects and must be able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks, as well as, deliver high-quality results and customer service to various levels of management across the company. This highly motivated individual will own all aspects of GL accounting, business unit reporting, consolidation, financial reporting, joint venture reporting, and financial analysis for CCG and its subsidiaries.
What is needed to be able to join our team?
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance required; CPA and public accounting experience required
- Minimum 2 years of prior management experience including people and processes.
- Previous experience in multi entity consolidations.
- Solid knowledge of U.S. accepted accounting principles.
- Able to develop and maintain effective client relationships and promote a customer service orientation that delivers customer results.
- Collaborative, team-oriented individual willing to assist wherever needed to ensure the group provides accurate and timely financial information.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to clearly articulate issues to management as situations arise.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office; specifically Excel and Word.
- Experience with JDE or large ERP system a plus; strong computer skills.
- Assisted in ERP conversion or other system implementations.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects, while meeting required goals and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Useful in prioritizing work and following through on commitments.
In these jobs you must have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the team in recording monthly journal entries in support of accounting transactions.
- Oversee and review account reconciliations/rolls forwards in support of internal control procedures.
- Lead monthly consolidation efforts to ensure results of final consolidated financial reports are accurate and appropriately recorded.
- Setting and communicating policies and guidelines, ensuring conformity with (GAAP).
- Prepare/review related year-end and preliminary audit schedules (PBCs) and footnote disclosures for joint ventures, subsidiaries, and CCG’s consolidated financial statements.
- Ensure all financial reporting obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner.
Serve as a liaison to external auditors, providing requested audit information and explanation of review transactions as needed.
- Complete special project assignments, research, and document technical accounting issues, as needed.
- Evaluate processes for possible improvement and create and implement a plan of how to achieve/roll out such improvements.
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or continued employment that an individual submits to or take a lie detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed $100.
Job Title: Senior Financial Reporting Manager
Location: Bethesda, MD
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Senior Financial Reporting Manager and Financial Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.