The successful Financial Services Representative candidate will successfully implement the HVFCU Sales and Service Success Model when interacting with internal and external members. Assist members by offering credit union products and services to improve members’ financial lives and become the trusted financial advisor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- Minimum 3 months of sales experience in a financial institution or retail environment required
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience in a financial institution or retail environment required.
- Previous teller or cash handling experience in a financial institution or retail environment preferred.
- NYS Notary Public license required following six months achievement of independence on the job.
The work schedule for this position 22.5 hours per week, including evenings and Saturdays. Flexibility to work additional hours as needed is required.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Discounted Loan Rates
- Discounted Fees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Professional Development Programs
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check including bondability, credit report and past employment references. All checks must be favorable for an applicant to be considered for employment.
To apply Financial Services Representative: http://tinyurl.com/4qhetvv