Bank Investment Consultant is the dedicated resource for bank-based financial advisors and wealth managers. Browse magazine issues. The hackers claim to be officers from the regulatory agency who have documents requiring immediate attention.
Toptal hand-matches top companies and start-ups with Bank Investment Consultants experts on an hourly, part-time, or full-time contract basis. Clients include Thumbtack, Bridgestone, and …
How much does an investment banker get paid?
But the investment banker salary on an hourly basis is another story. On a per-hour basis, investment bankers are not paid nearly as well. With most analysts and associates working over 100 hours per week, their hourly wages can range anywhere between $25-$35 per hour.
What are the advantages of being an investment banker?
You may work long hours, but great perks are working as an Investment Banker:
- staying at the best hotels
- eating at some of the best restaurants across the globe
- business class flights
- subsidized access to the best gyms.
- the best medical cover
- great pension
- good paternity and maternity leave
What to ask your investment banker?
When selecting your investment banker, ask each one that you interview about the nitty-gritty details of their buyer research and buyer outreach process. They should have a very good answer for you, and it should include internet research, database research, contacting several specific industry experts they know, etc.
What is the best way to a job at an investment bank?
The 10 ways to get the first job in an investment bank 1. Apply for internships during your bachelor’s degree and get an offer of a full-time job when you graduate 2. Apply for internships or graduate jobs during a Masters in Finance in course 3. Keep on interning even after you’ve graduated 4. Apply during a top MBA
Investment Consultants demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets by applying key principles appropriately to the individual client’s investment needs. Additionally, they align Merrill Lynch and Bank of America …
Investment Consultant: An investment consultant provides investors with investment products, advice, and/or planning. Investment consultants do in-depth work on formulating clients’ investments…
Senior Associate, Investments – Silicon Valley Community Foundation
Full Job Description
Silicon Valley Community Foundation advances innovative philanthropic solutions to challenging problems. As the largest community foundation in the world, we engage donors and corporations from Silicon Valley, across the country, and around the globe to make our region and world better for all. Our passion for helping people and organizations achieve their philanthropic dreams has created a global philanthropic enterprise committed to the belief that possibilities start here.
Reporting to the Senior Officer, Investments, the Senior Associate is responsible for supporting due diligence, operations, administration, and reporting for Silicon Valley Community Foundation’s investment portfolio of both externally managed accounts and direct investments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete due diligence on investment funds, managers, and advisors and present recommendations for approval.
- Monitor investment portfolios for performance and compliance with stated policies.
- Create regular and ad-hoc reporting for internal and external audiences, which includes both seasoned professionals and laypeople.
- Establish, liaise and maintain relationships and communication with external investment advisors to provide portfolio updates, performance reviews, and monitor liquidity needs, while holding advisors accountable for performance and policy compliance.
- Review and facilitate transactions with external investment advisors, custodians, and fund managers.
- Coordinate and report transactions with internal accounting, donor engagement, and legal departments.
- Support internal staff to assist donors in reviewing/selecting investment(s) amongst provided options and/or understanding investment performance.
- Support internal staff and donors to oversee the efficient legal transfer of assets to SVCF, particularly for gifts of complex gifts (e.g., direct investments) and subsequent sales.
- Evaluate financial institutions such as banks, credit unions, and CDFI loan funds for financial stability and social or environmental impact.
- Work closely with internal team and external consultants to source, diligence, and execute impact investments, specifically those in Silicon Valley or the broader Bay Area region.
- Coordinate investment committee meeting planning, and preparation of agendas and docket material.
- Contribute to annual audit, internal control, and tax filing deliverables. Produce assigned items, respond to auditor testing inquiries, and structure workflows and data collection with deliverables in mind.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Knowledge of capital markets, business, finance, banking, and impact investing.
- Knowledge of investment vehicles in both public and private markets, portfolio construction, and risk management.
- Experience working with either an institutional asset owner such as a foundation, endowment, or family office; or investment firms such as registered investment advisor, venture capital, or private equity firms; or impact investment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLSETS
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree in finance, economics or business, or equivalent professional designation preferred (CFA, CFP, CAIA).
- 4+ years relevant professional experience.
- A strong understanding of capital markets, portfolio management, and impact investing
- Commitment to social justice and community impact.
- Excellent organizational, management, and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Very strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to quality, results, and superior performance.
- Team player and problem solver with the ability to jump into new opportunities or challenges with a positive mindset and creative thinking.
- Collaborative work style; able to facilitate amongst diverse communities and individuals; able to resolve conflict when key stakeholders have differing points of view.
- Excellent financial analysis, writing, editing, and speaking skills.
- Strength in managing multiple, complex priorities often with tight deadlines.
- Ability to approach situations and challenges with a sense of humor.
- Keen interest in philanthropy and the non-profit community.
<<< To apply Senior Associate, Investments – Silicon Valley Community Foundation >>>
To more Bank Investment Consultants, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.