UBS: Investment Banker – New York, NY
UBS Securities LLC seeks Associate Directors, Investment Banker / Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure in New York, NY to research, prepare and participate in developing valuation analyses and presentations to advise clients on strategic options, acquisitions and capital raising alternatives.
An investment bank is a financial institution that assists individuals, corporations, and governments in raising financial capital by underwriting or acting as the client’s agent in the issuance of securities (or both). An investment bank may also assist companies involved in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and provide ancillary services such as market making, trading of derivatives and equity securities, and FICC services (fixed income instruments, currencies, and commodities). An investment bank can also be split into private and public functions with an information barrier which separates the two to prevent information from crossing. The private areas of the bank deal with private insider information that may not be publicly disclosed, during the public areas such as stock analysis deal with public information. (wikipedia.org)
Investment Banker Job Description:
- Work on Equity and Debt Capital Markets, financing and structuring, and M&A transactions.
- Develop financial models and perform customized company valuation analyses.
- Organize and prepare presentations to explain industry trends.
- Assess clients’ situations to provide necessary financial advice, and recommend strategies to meet client goals.
- Create memoranda and presentations to assist processing transactions through internal committees.
- Participate in due diligence processes and negotiations of legal documentation.
- Coordinate teams of tax advisors, attorneys, and bankers for various transactions.
- Supervise analyst team in maintaining a database of public real estate, lodging, and leisure companies.
Investment Banker Salary and Benefit
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or a related field and two (2) years of experience executing financial transactions in the Equity and Debt Capital Market sector.
- Prior experience must include participating in the execution of financial transactions in the Equity and Debt Capital Market sector; performing quantitative, strategic business, and qualitative financial analysis, using methods such as valuation analyses, including creation of financial models; coordinating and driving transaction processes; creating and preparing client presentations; and utilizing MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. *LI-N
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
- UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland. Our business strategy is centered on our pre-eminent global wealth management businesses and our leading universal bank in Switzerland. Together with a client-focused Investment Bank and a strong, well-diversified Global Asset Management business, we will expand our premier wealth management franchise and drive further growth across the Group.
Headquartered in Zurich and Basel, Switzerland, UBS is present in all the main financial centers worldwide and employs about 60,000 people around the world. It has offices in more than 50 countries, with about 35% of its employees working in the Americas, 36% in Switzerland, 17% in the rest of Europe, the Middle East and Africa and 12% in Asia Pacific.
To apply Investment Banker Career Path >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=dc82f38331587ff6
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please click hire