What Is an Investment Consultant? An investment consultant is a financial professional who provides investors with investment products, advice, and/or planning. Investment consultants help clients plan their investments and assess any risks associated with making specific investments. These consultants will monitor several investments at a time to…
In general, investment consultants need at least a bachelor’s degree in a finance-related field such as accounting or economics. Many investment consultants are also certified public accountants, which requires examinations, continuing education, and periodic recertification. Additionally, investment consultants need to be licensed by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), which ensures that they follow the sound and legal practices when advising clients and managing their money.
The Role and Functions of an Investment Consultant Jeff Marzinsky is a Principal and Investment Consultant with the New York office of Milliman. He joined the firm in 1994. Jeff is responsible for providing investment advisory and retirement plan consulting services to Milliman’sclients.
Investment Consultant Resumes. Designing and figuring out what to include on your resume can be tough, not to mention time-consuming. That’s why we put together a guide that is designed to help you craft the perfect resume for becoming an Investment Consultant.
An Investment consultant job is a very important job as it deals with finance, Investment consultant is a job for experienced professionals who know in and out of the finance industry, Investment consultant knows where and what to invest can guide the investors in making a successful decision based on facts and figures and also with the years of experience they have got as …
Delta: Customer Service Agent (Ramp Agent), Airport Customer Service – LAX
Overview & key responsibilities
- As a Delta Air Lines Ramp Agent, you will help ensure the safe and proper loading/offloading of baggage and cargo. Ramp Operators ensure the correct weight and balance recording, on-time departures, safety, security, and customer service delivery.
- As a Ramp Agent, you will perform a variety of the below duties according to your functional work area assignment; however, in certain stations and under certain circumstances, personnel may be required to perform all functions.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Directs the ground movement of the aircraft in terminal ramp areas.
- Lifts, loads, unloads and transports baggage, mail, and cargo to and from aircraft.
- Operates ground support equipment (tugs, conveyor belts, and tow tractors).
- Efficiently coordinates with internal resources while working under time constraints to dispatch flights safely, securely, and on time.
- Outdoor work in varying climate conditions is required.
- The position is subject to rotating shifts and days off.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operations processes and procedures.
- What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or been willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- Be authorized to work in the US and have a 5-year US residency
- Must complete relevant training classes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Should have excellent oral and verbal communication skills and be able to comprehend detailed job instructions.
- Should be able to work under pressure and time constraints necessary to dispatch flights on time and project a professional image.
- Must be able to drive and safely operate cargo loader and baggage tug, as well as tow tractor when required to dispatch aircraft.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions, including the ability to routinely lift at least 70 pounds. What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
- Previous ramp operations experience is preferred.
- Typing/computer skills are strongly preferred.
<<< To apply Customer Service Agent (Ramp Agent), Airport Customer Service – LAX >>>
To more Investment Consultants, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.