When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, an Investment Consultant at TD Ameritrade can expect to make an average total pay of $96,728. See all Investment Consultant salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
TD Ameritrade is a broker that offers an electronic trading platform for the trade of financial assets including common stocks, preferred stocks, futures contracts, exchange-traded funds, forex, options, cryptocurrency, mutual funds, fixed income investments, margin lending, and cash management services.
The average TD Ameritrade Investment Consultant yearly pay in the United States is approximately $75,980, which is 20% above the national average. Salary information comes from 26 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and …
The average salary for an Investment Consultant at TD Ameritrade, Inc is $60,000. Visit PayScale to research investment consultant salaries by city, experience, skill, employer, and more.
$59K Investment Consultant Average Salary at TD Ameritrade (105 salaries) -$1K (1%) less than national average Investment Consultant salary ( $60K ) -$2K (3%) less than average TD Ameritrade salary ( $61K )
The average TD Ameritrade salary ranges from approximately $52,558 per year for an Account Service Representative to $310,106 per year for a Managing Director. The average TD Ameritrade hourly pay ranges from approximately $23 per hour for an Unemployed to $50 per hour for a Trade Specialist. TD Ameritrade employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 4/5 …
The starting salary is 40K and the max bonus is 25K but he’s going to be making over 100K. I’m an Eskimo and I’m not buying your ice. The company certainly has high producers there making it on the trading desk and bank side-no one in the branch makes 220! that’s pure fantasyland.
TD Ameritrade: Financial Consultant- Tampa, FL
A Day in the Life of a Financial Consultant
Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing goals, best practices, and areas of focus for the day. The Financial Consultant is a highly motivated, licensed professional with experience and knowledge of financial products and strategies, with a proven track record of strong performance vs. individual and team sales targets. A primary focus of the role is to reactively support existing Mass Affluent ($250k-$1M) clients to address their financial needs and to help them navigate TD Ameritrade to achieve their financial goals. Execute contact management strategy with clients below $100k to maximize daily opportunities and to grow clients into a book of business. This professional will possess a strong ability to balance multiple priorities focusing on assisting clients with assessing needs, proposing our full spectrum of guidance solutions, consolidating assets, and navigating clients to the next steps to ensure they are in a fully integrated relationship with TD Ameritrade. In addition, this associate will also provide operational support to the branch on an as-needed basis and defined by their manager. Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follow corporate and industry protocols, and protect the interest of the client and TDA at all times.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles, including new hires, will continue to train and work from home while social distancing measures are in place.
What you have?
- Education Level required: 4 Year College Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Years of Experience: 2+ years industry experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Has a strong understanding and ability to deliver client value in all areas of TDA’s products and services
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated experience with consultative sales techniques and experience in diagnosing affluent client financial situations and personal circumstances to propose appropriate solutions that secure client confidence and expanded business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, phone sales skills, and relationship-building abilities
- Proactive team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, etc
- Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63/65) REQUIRED
- CRPC and CFP PREFERRED
- Military education or experience may be considered in place of civilian requirements listed
<<< To apply TD Ameritrade: Financial Consultant- Tampa, FL >>>
To more TD Ameritrade Investment Consultant Salary, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.