Based on assets under advisement, the largest investment consulting firms are Mercer, Hewitt EnnisKnupp, Cambridge Associates, Russell Investments, and Towers Watson. Elegant IS operates with lower overhead than many of the larger investment consulting firms. We pass these lower costs on to our clients, in the form of lower billable rates and lower project fees. Fixed fee quotes are available in advance for most projects to allow for …
What are the largest investment consulting firms?
The larger firms can provide a team of experts to meet the needs of institutional investors around the globe. Based on assets under advisement, the largest investment consulting firms are Mercer, Hewitt EnnisKnupp, Cambridge Associates, Russell Investments, and Towers Watson.
Who are the clients of the investment consulting firm?
The large investment consulting firm works with institutional investors and lists corporations, insurance companies, endowments, and foundations as typical clients. The company has 15 offices in the United States and offices in 15 countries, and it services clients in more than 20 countries.
How does elegant investment consulting help your business?
Elegant IS operates with lower overhead than many of the larger investment consulting firms. We pass these lower costs on to our clients, in the form of lower billable rates and lower project fees.
What is the role of an investment consultant?
The Role and Functions of an Investment Consultant Jeff Marzinsky is a Principal and Investment Consultant with the New York office of Milliman. He joined the firm in 1994. Jeff is responsible for providing investment advisory and retirement plan consulting services to Milliman’sclients.
Established in 1981, Wilshire Consulting provides customized consulting and investment solutions, including outsourced-CIO (OCIO) services. Through its investment consulting services to public and corporate clients, Wilshire Consulting assists in ensuring secure and safe retirements for millions of Americans including those participating in some of the nation’s largest public and corporate retirement …
Institutional Investors. Callan provides advice and support to more than 400 institutional plans, funds, and asset pools. See how we serve some of the nation’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors. Stay on top of investment industry insights and be the first to view Callan’s original research.
To consistently deliver news, research, and analysis to the executives who manage the flow of funds in the institutional investment market.
Founded in 1995, Fiducient Advisors provides strategic, client-centric investment consulting solutions intended to help our clients prosper. Retirement plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and private clients appreciate that Investment Consulting is our business. And providing aligned, tailored …
Types of Investment Consulting firms include: Independent actuarial/benefits consulting firms Subsidiaries of large financial services (or other types of) firms Specialty boutiques Brokers Typical fee arrangements include: Multi-year retainer Project-based Asset-based (usually for OCIO services) 4
Investment Banking Analyst (CO) – FMI Corporation
This is a full-time opportunity based in our Cherry Creek office in Denver, Colorado.
- Conducting industry, market, and company-specific research
- Performing financial analysis and financial modeling
- Preparing transaction marketing materials, including pitch books, teasers, confidential information memorandums, and management presentations
- Conducting preliminary valuation work
- Researching investment opportunities in various construction industry niches
- Providing support to members of the investment banking group and other duties as assigned
FMI Corporation is seeking a talented professional to join FMI Capital Advisors, the firm’s investment banking group and registered broker-dealer. For over 60 years FMI has been the leading consulting and investment banking firm exclusively serving the built environment. Our Analysts support multiple M&A deal teams immediately upon joining the firm and play an important role in each engagement. Clients hire FMI based on our unparalleled knowledge of the industry and access to leading firms. Successful Analysts thrive in our highly collaborative culture that rewards individual initiative and finds unlimited opportunity for personal and professional success. This Analyst will work closely with the Contractor & Construction Services group.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university in business, finance, or related field preferred
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills, including the ability to create and analyze pro forma financial statement models and valuation models
- Superior organizational and time management skills, and the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated maturity, integrity, and the ability to perform in an entrepreneurial environment, both individually and as a team player
- Strong proficiency in MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Previous investment banking or corporate finance experience desired
- Previous DealCloud experience is a plus
- Salary- $75,000- $85,000, based on experience, plus bonus
- FMI provides a comprehensive benefits package consisting of paid employee medical insurance, life insurance, and LT disability, as well as other benefit elections. FMI’s package includes a strong 401(k) plan, PTO, and parental leave benefits.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
<<< To apply Investment Banking Analyst (CO) – FMI Corporation >>>
To more Investment Consulting Firms, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.