When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Financial Advisor at MetLife can expect to make an average total pay of $56,627. See all Financial Advisor salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market. The typical MetLife Financial Advisor salary is $38,350.
MetLife, Inc. is the holding corporation for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, better known as MetLife, and its affiliates. MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries. The firm was founded on March 24, 1868. MetLife ranked No. 43 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) Our trusted relationships with over 25 Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) firms in the Gulf with over 1500 qualified professionals underpin our ability to offer the very best to our customers. Supporting you all the way. People’s needs are changing faster than ever, that’s why we are working harder than ever …
Stay covered with MetLife: life, auto & home, dental, vision, and more. Learn more about MetLife employee benefits and financial solutions. Insurance and Employee Benefits
What is MetLife Investment Management?
Institutional investors turn to MetLife Investment Management for expertise in Public Fixed Income, Private Capital & Real Estate. We combine client-focus and a collaborative, team culture that aims to deliver strong performance through the cycle.
How to attract and retain employees with MetLife?
Attract and retain employees with a wide range of insurance products, including Auto & Home, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and more. Learn about tailored benefit programs for companies with 2-99 employees. Get appointed with MetLife, view compensation structure, and access forms. Get expert guidance for confident decisions.
How much money does MetLife give?
When it comes to your benefits, one size doesn’t fit all. Get tailored suggestions. MetLife serves customers in nearly 50 countries around the world. MetLife Foundation has provided $200 million in grants worldwide. With Supplemental Health and Income Protection, spend less time worrying about finances and more time focused on your health.
What is the MetLife exclusive provider organization?
The MetLife Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) contains features similar to PDP & DHMO. You must see an in-network EPO provider to utilize dental benefits. However, you do not need to select a primary care dentist. Available in CA. This preferred dental program is also the same as PDP, but only available to certain Federal government employees.
As a Financial Professional at MetLife, Inc., you will be responsible for providing financial guidance and investment strategies to individuals. You will establish and grow your clientele, meet with your clients regularly, evaluate their overall financial picture, and help them meet their financial goals.
Investors turn to MetLife Investment Management for our deep and long-established expertise in Public Fixed Income, Private Capital, and Real Estate. Seeking to deliver strong, risk-adjusted returns, we create tailored portfolio solutions by listening first, strategizing second, and collaborating constantly.
For over 150 years, we’ve been supporting individuals and businesses with their protection needs. Our global expertise united with our local know-how makes us one of the leaders and pioneers in the region for over 55 years. And we make sure this is reflected through our partnering brokerage firms. Learn More.
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand used by Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company (a MA licensee) and certain of its affiliates: Economy Fire & Casualty Company, Economy Premier Assurance Company, Economy Preferred Insurance Company, Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, MetLife Auto & Home Insurance Agency, Inc., Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company …
The investment advisory firm’s typical account size is $624.8 million. An average financial advisor at Metlife Investment Management, LLC oversees around two client accounts, making it one of the most individualized advisor firms in the country. The company’s main office is located at One Metlife Way, Whippany, New Jersey 7981.
Financial Consultant I – MetLife – Aurora, IL
The Financial Consultant (FC) has overall accountability for the day-to-day financial support of multiple National Accounts clients and is part of an overall account team tasked with delivering an excellent customer experience with MetLife through the administration of the group benefits products offered. This position will be part of the Northeast II Customer Unit of MetLife’s National Accounts Organization.
- Overall accountability for the financial support of multiple complex National Accounts clients: Responsible for the development and completion of customer financial reports, including identifying reporting needs, data, and trend analysis, and effectively communicates results to meet client needs
- Prepares year-end financial accounting and ERISA reporting for clients; validates monthly revenue projections and responsible for data integrity
- Responsible for monitoring the key financial parameters of internal management reporting and capable of proactively identifying discrepancies, trends, and results that would impact Customer Unit financial objectives
- Responsible for client billing, reconciliation, and partnering with internal and external contacts to ensure billing is entered accurately and timely.
- Participates in client meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials as needed, participates in client account audits, and actively engages in the strategic planning process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced accounting/math problem-solving skills, including attention to detail, analytical thinking, and decisiveness.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work autonomously or with others to effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately and remain flexible.
- BS/BA degree and 3-5+ years of experience are preferred.
- Firm knowledge of group products, services, and systems.
- MS Access experience is a plus.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $659.6 billion of total assets under management as of December 31, 2020. We are ranked #48 on the Fortune 500 list for 2020. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies.
<<< To apply for MetLife Financial Consultant I >>>
To more Metlife Financial Advisor, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.