Wedding Planner Jobs – Wedding and Event Coordinator
Search and apply for the latest Wedding planner jobs. Verified employers. Competitive salary. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Job email alerts. Free, fast, and easy way to find Wedding planner jobs of 793.000+ current vacancies in the USA and abroad. Start your new career right now!
People interested in a wedding planner career also consider the following career paths, listed with their median annual salaries: Floral designer: $27,200 Travel agent: $38,700
2,965 Wedding Planning jobs are available on Indeed.com. Apply to Event Manager, Floral Designer, Executive Assistant, and more!
Most wedding and event planning companies hire wedding planner assistants or interns. Attend a local wedding show and introduce yourself in person to the wedding planners (with your resume in …
How to find a job as a wedding planner?
Look at job-search resources like Indeed.com, Monster.com, and Glassdoor.com for available positions. You can also approach event-planning companies directly to check and apply for open positions. People interested in a wedding planner career also consider the following career paths, listed with their median annual salaries:…
What kind of education do you need to be a wedding planner?
Education: Many wedding planners train to become event planners who then specialize in wedding planning. To prepare for this career, some people earn a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or a related field. Training: Not all wedding planners participate in formal training.
What’s the job description of an African wedding planner?
The African Wedding Guide describes what the job entails: “…the role of the wedding consultant is that of a facilitator, mediator, money manager, artisan, and constructor of dreams.” If you’ve ever been a bride or groom, or even a bridesmaid, you also know the kind of stress that planning a wedding can bring about.
What do you call a person who does wedding planning?
People who work in this field are also known as a wedding or bridal consultants. Many are self-employed, but others work for wedding or event planning companies. Even though fewer people are getting married, according to various statistical sources, those who do so are typically taking this step at a later age.
Wedding and Event Coordinator Jorgensen Farms – Westerville, OH 43081
Full Job Description
Summary: The Jorgensen Wedding & Event Coordinator position encompasses every aspect of events in terms of planning, communicating, and executing each account. The Wedding & Event Coordinator is expected to represent guest needs within the framework of the events teams. This role is the foundation for successful and memorable events at the Historic Barn and Oak Grove venues at Jorgensen Farms.
- Diligently gathers and reviews information for each client primarily by phone, email, and in-person planning meetings
- Maintains an organized and complete file for each account
- Assists client with finalizing a weather contingency plan before the event
- Recognizes opportunities when clients may benefit from additional services such as in-house or specialty rentals
- Serves as liaison with vendors by ensuring Jorgensen Weddings and Events qualifications are met, processes and procedures are followed, insurance information is submitted, and quality standards are upheld
- Coordinates delivery, reception, and management of all rental and client event items
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
- Communicates regularly with staff to maintain a continuous knowledge of event status to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the event
- Has an understanding of venue capabilities and service and effectively communicates to a client
- Maintains awareness of township/city ordinances, rules, and regulations to remain compliant
- Communicates the client’s goals and represents the client’s interests to the events team
- Creates indoor and outdoor layouts and event timelines for each event at least two weeks prior to the event
- Oversees execution of event and wedding rehearsal and ceremony when applicable
- Alerts Wedding and Event Manager of issues as they arise
- Recognizes requirements for emergency intervention and acts accordingly
- Post-event day updates client account as needed and follows up with a client to obtain feedback
- Reports to the Account Coordinator regarding and Security Deposit concerns and writes client thank you note
- Minimum of 2 years wedding and management experience required in a venue setting
- Catering knowledge preferred
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects and meet deadlines
- Desire to succeed in special event management by consistently providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues through verbal and written methods
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, handle stress well and think on your feet
- Technical competence (software, networks, AV, etc.)
- Shows a high level of initiative, motivation, and detailed orientation
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
<<< To apply for Wedding and Event Coordinator >>>
For more wedding planner jobs, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.