Axa Financial Advisors Present in 57 countries, AXA’s 160,000 employees and distributors are committed to serving our 108 million clients. Our areas of expertise are applied to a range of products and services that are adapted to the needs of every client across three major business lines: property-casualty insurance, life, savings & health, and asset management.
What does an AXA Financial Advisor do?
Job openings matching Financial Advisor in AXA. Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products, and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
Is AXA Equitable a good company?
Financial Strength and Ratings. AXA Equitable is considered to be an extremely strong company from a financial standpoint. It also pays out its insurance claims quickly and consistently to its policyholders. For these reasons and more, the insurer has been provided with high ratings from different agencies.
How much are Axa Financial Advisors?
Fees Under Equitable Advisors. For the first year, fixed fees usually range from $250 to $25,000. In special circumstances, the fee may be higher, though. Periodic reviews of financial plans can result in a fixed fee of between $250 to $12,500. Hourly fees are negotiable and can vary from $100 to $400 per hour
What happened to AXA Equitable?
AXA began the process of spinning Equitable off as a separate company in 2017, partly in response to changes in European insurance company accounting and solvency laws. AXA distributed stock in the unit, which was then known as AXA Equitable, to its own shareholders in May 2018
Does AXA pay a base salary?
The average AXA salary ranges from approximately $22,000 per year for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to $166,495 per year for Director of Finance. Average AXA hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.67 per hour for a Receptionist to $56.90 per hour for Financial Consultant.
Branch Manager-Executive Vice President MidAmerica in Axa Financial Advisors
The Branch Manager position will be responsible for the development and execution of the overall branch business goals. The Branch Manager will have ultimate accountability for 7 complex-wide key managerial components:
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Retention
- Training and Development of Associates
- Leadership and Staff Management and Development
- Supervision and Documentation Practices
- Branch Sales Activity and Promotion
- Marketing and Communications
- Finance, Operations, and Technology Initiatives
The location can be in either Cleveland, OH, Louisville, KY, or Indianapolis, IN.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven track record in managing profitability
- Broad experience in advance market planning seminar selling, training, and sponsored software preferred
- Demonstrated success in leadership roles
- Ability to make sound business and strategic decisions in partnership and conjunction with other leadership within the branch
- Ability to effectively manage multiple locations across a large geographic area
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated success in recruiting and building diverse teams preferred
- Demonstrated success in overseeing and running an effective supervisory system
- Exceptional managerial skills, ability to communicate/coach associates, good computer and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of life, annuity, and investment products, market planning, and financial planning
- Responsible for the supervision of the Financial Professionals following FINRA, SEC, state and firm rules, policies, and procedures.
- Further, performance expectations include, but are not limited to establishing a strong compliance tone/environment, positive branch exam results, team cohesiveness with the principal(s) responsible for the day-to-day supervision, etc.
Staff Management and Development:
- Demonstrate effective leadership for the entire branch population, including advisors, District Managers, and employees.
- Manage the team in partnership with fellow branch management.
- Streamline procedures, processes, and people to drive efficient branch results.
- Create an inclusive culture and cohesive work environment across all locations.
- 5 + years in Branch or Sales Management
- 10 years industry experience
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 53, and 66 (or 63 & 65) registrations required
- The state life and health licenses required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CLU, ChFC and/or CFP preferred
<<< To apply for Branch Manager-Executive Vice President MidAmerica – AXA >>>
To more Axa Financial Advisors, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.