USAA Financial Advisors can help increase the odds of reaching your goals. Financial planning helps you understand where you are today and creates a road map to get you where you want to be. Whether you’re saving for a single goal, like retirement, or need comprehensive planning and wealth management, Schwab can help.
The United Services Automobile Association is a San Antonio-based Fortune 500 diversified financial services group of companies including a Texas Department of Insurance-regulated reciprocal inter-insurance exchange and subsidiaries offering banking, investing, and insurance to people and families who serve, or served, in the United States Armed Forces. At the end of 2017, it had 12.4 million members.
A Financial Readiness Score provides a basic assessment that is based on information and assumptions provided by you regarding your goals, expectations, and financial situation, but it does not guarantee financial success or replace more detailed financial planning. The calculations do not infer that USAA assumes any fiduciary duties.
How much does a Financial Advisor make at USAA in the United States? THE average USAA Financial Advisor yearly pay in the United States is approximately $87,333, which is 29% above the national average. Salary information comes from 10 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
The benefits, set hours, most of the people working at USAA are stand up people, the customers as a whole treat the employees well. USAA provides advice on how to control debt, planning your deployment, buying a home, and so much more. Get USAA’s trusted guidance for all the phases of your life.
USAA FINANCIAL ADVISORS, INC. 44 companies go by the name of Usaa Financial Advisors, Inc… These companies are located in Albany NY, Austin TX, Bingham Farms MI, Bismarck ND, Charleston WV, Cheyenne WY, Clayton MO, Cleveland OH, Columbia SC, Concord NH, Glen Allen VA, Hobbs NM, Madison WI, Midvale UT, Mpls MN, Nashville TN, Oklahoma …
What is USAA investment management?
USAA offers insurance, bank, and investment products, as well as financial advisory services. The company’s division devoted to portfolio management is called USAA Investment Management Company.
What kind of financial services does USAA offer?
USAA offers insurance, bank, and investment products, as well as financial advisory services. The company’s division devoted to portfolio management is called USAA Investment Management Company. This division has $25.3 billion in assets under management.
Where are the USAA financial advisors’ offices located?
USAA is headquartered in San Antonio. It also has financial centers in Colorado Springs, Colorado; Annapolis, Maryland and West Point, New York. Finding the right financial advisor that fits your needs doesn’t have to be hard.
USAA: Entry Level Bank Sales and Service Contact Center Representative – Phoenix, AZ 85085
Purpose of Job
Within defined guidelines and framework, facilitates the financial security of members through needs-based sales and/or service conversations on a single Banking line of business or product set. Serves members in a consistent and compliant way by identifying immediate and underlying financial needs and responding with relevant solutions. Deepens and retains member relationships through offering USAA Banking products and services.
We are currently seeking talented Bank Sales and Service Contact Center Representatives for our Phoenix AZ. location for future opportunities in 2021.
Come join our award-winning team! USAA was recently recognized by Forbes® as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and FORTUNE® magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies®. We are proud to consistently receive outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being, and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
As a Bank Sales and Service Contact Center Representative you will be doing the following tasks:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Provides operational support to members with their banking needs on a single Banking product.
- Reviews accounts and processes transactions that may require regulatory action.
- Identifies and confirms the member’s immediate request(s) and works to resolve issues.
- Explores member’s banking needs and responds with needs-based solutions.
- Recommends new Banking products that might be of interest to the member.
- Maintains high levels of member satisfaction and demonstrates a commitment to quality through member interactions.
- High School Diploma
- General Equivalency Diploma
- Minimum Experience:
- Up to 1 year of customer service, financial services member contact experience, or military experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, including navigating through multiple business applications.
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment is required.
- 1 year of customer contact experience in a needs-based sales environment
- Experience in a fast-paced contact center environment
- 6+ months experience frequently communicating (minimum 60 percent of the time) with customers by phone, e-mail, and/or face to face.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The USAA Financial Advisor salary range for this position is: $ 33,280.00 – $49,200.00.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off the program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
- USAA Total Rewards
- Opportunity to Work at Home after 6 months of demonstrated proficiency in the office.
- All Work at Home connectivity requirements must be met to work at home.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Qualified applicants must complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
<<< To apply Entry Level Bank Sales and Service Contact Center Representative >>>
To more USAA Financial Advisors, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.