As a financial advisory firm, Valic Financial Advisors can provide a variety of financial planning services for Americans. Financial advisors help you achieve your life goals, e.g., saving for retirement, by creating a comprehensive financial plan and managing your investment portfolio (e.g., stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds).
Valic Financial Advisors, registered in 1997, serves 50 state(s) with a licensed staff of 1,370 advisors. Valic Financial Advisors manages $21.1 billion and provides investment advisory services for 318,917 clients (1:233 advisor/client ratio).
49 reviews of Valic Financial Advisors “Deborah Raymer at this office hired by my company to handle financial investments/retirement accounts. Decided to move my account after leaving the company and that’s when the problems started. There was always a delay in obtaining my funds.
With a national footprint, Valic Financial Advisors, Inc. has more than $21.1 billion in assets under management. It is a broker-dealer and an investment advisor. Its name is an acronym of its parent company, The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company, and the firm also goes by the name of AIG Retirement Services.
Valic Financial Advisors Sub AIG is located in Frankenmuth, MI, United States and is part of the Financial Planners & Investment Advisers Industry. Valic Financial Advisors Sub AIG has 2 total employees across all of its locations and generates $160,840 in sales (USD). (Sales figure is modeled).
Securities and investment advisory services offered through VALIC Financial Advisors, Inc. (VFA), member FINRA, SIPC, and an SEC-registered investment adviser, 2919 Allen Pkwy, L03-20, Houston, TX 77019-2158. Annuities are issued by The Variable Annuity Life …
What do you need to know about Valic financial advisors?
VALIC FINANCIAL ADVISORS, INC. Investment adviser firms registered with the SEC may be required to provide to state securities authorities a copy of their Form ADV and any accompanying amendments filed with the SEC. These filings are called “notice filings”.
What is Valic company?
VALIC as a company, now owned by AIG, another company, which conspires to sign up customers, through a network of “advisors”, who prey upon small businesses, small local employer, and small government agencies such as District Hospitals, so that they will have a “retirement plan” to offer their employees.
What is a Valic AIG?
VALIC/AIG is something that every employee of every company or entity should avoid participating in! VALIC/AIG will charge you a fee, pretty much run you around in circles each time you try to move or withdraw the money, and just tell you the same old lies, every time.
AIG: Full-Time Valic Financial Advisors Assistant – Boca Raton, FL
What we are looking for
- Advisor assistants that are action-oriented, high energy, personable, empathetic, and have a genuine desire to help our clients
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have a high degree of confidentiality with all client interactions and documents
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Office and strong professional typing skills required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; HS Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of customer service or administrative experience preferred
- FINRA Series 6 or Series 7 required
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Office Location: 1800 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL
What our employees like most about working for AIG
- We care about your professional development. Our career progression program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with increased responsibility and increased compensation.
Our “Giving Back” policy is at the core of our daily operations and guides our future progress. Don’t believe us?
- We put our money where our mouth is! AIG will give you up to 16 hours a year of paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- Our people are our most important asset therefore we provide a generous benefits plan and competitive pay.
Benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work-life balance). We offer 24 PTO days to start. YES, 24! 9 paid holidays per calendar year.
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan which will be HARD TO BEAT. Our 401K – $1 for $1 match up to 6% with immediate vesting, plus AIG automatically contributes an additional 3% to your 401K regardless of if you enroll or not.
- It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected categories.
At Valic Financial Advisors, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
<<< To apply AIG: Full-Time Advisor Assistant Job in Boca Raton, FL >>>
To more Valic Financial Advisors, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.