Top Financial Advisors in Colorado Springs, CO
- First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC. First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC
- The Corundum Group, Inc. Fee-only The Corundum Group, Inc. is situated in west Colorado Springs
- Seamount Financial Group, Inc. is a fee-based firm that requires an account minimum of $500,000.
- Altus Wealth Group, LLC. Altus Wealth Group, LLC is a fee-based firm that has a client base almost
Compare & Connect with the top financial advisors in Colorado Springs near you with the list of certified and vetted Colorado Springs financial advisors. List of Qualified Financial Advisors in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Don Leander Financial Planning Strategies. 6645 Delmonico Blvd.
Financial Advisor. Carlson Financial. Colorado Springs, CO 80920 (Briargate area) $50,000 – $70,000 a year. Easily apply. Analyze financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting their financial goals. Prepare, present and implement customized financial plans.
Is there a financial advisory firm in Colorado Springs?
As a fee-only firm with offices in Colorado Springs, Transform Wealth was built on the foundation of serving as fiduciaries to their clients in everything they do, and its financial advisory recommendations are solely aimed at serving the best interest of its clients.
Which is the best wealth management firm in Colorado?
Janiczek Wealth Management has been recognized as among the top wealth advisory services by numerous magazines and publications such as Barron, Forbes, and Financial Times. Academy Wealth Management Group is an acclaimed full-service investment firm located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and serving its surrounding communities as well.
Is it not just money in Colorado Springs?
It’s Not Just Money, Inc. in Colorado Springs, Colorado is comprised of financial planners and advisors that offer various services such as tax planning, retirement planning, goal setting, investment portfolio review, and more.
Who is Dodds Wealth Management Group in Colorado?
Dodds Wealth Management Group is a financial firm assisting clients in the Colorado metro area. Founded in 1991, it offers financial consulting services, including planning and investment management.
Partner with Registered Investment Advisors in Colorado Springs, CO. Your financial future should feel like freedom, not dread. 56 Capital Partners is a Registered Investment Advisor committed to the growth of your investments so that your life can thrive. With you as with everyone we work with, we’ll roll up our sleeves and handcraft a plan that works. Declare independence. We’d love to help …
Thrivent: Financial Advisor – Colorado Springs, CO
Thrivent is a different kind of financial services provider. We believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking, and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. We’re hiring entrepreneurial people to grow with us. If you have a heart for service and a passion for helping others reach their financial goals, we’d like to connect with you.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you’ll:
- Provide one-on-one financial guidance and connect clients to Thrivent products, services, and unique membership benefits.
- Build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values and goals.
- Complete a comprehensive training program with up to 16 weeks of paid training and have ongoing support and career development resources.
- Obtain state insurance licenses (life, health & variable contracts) and Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Have the flexibility to control your schedule, allowing for work-life balance.
- Desired Characteristics
- Our culture and our people are special. We’re looking for people who are–or want to become–part of the communities where our clients live, work, and worship. Whether you’re a seasoned financial professional, just entering the workforce, or looking for a career change, you could be a successful Thrivent financial advisor if you’re:
- Self-motivated, independent, and driven to succeed.
- Motivated by helping others.
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two years of experience.
- Attainment of FINRA SIE within 90 days of hire/transfer (licensed role only).
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting, and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Compensation and Benefits
You’ll get all the benefits of a Fortune 500 organization and more. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through commission and incentive pay structures.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death, and dismemberment insurance.
- Unique perks like pension, 401(k), and retiree medical plans.
- Ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional growth.
- Membership programs and award-winning workshops that help you connect with your clients and engage others to make a real impact in your community.
- Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
Job Type: Full-time
Financial Advisor Colorado Springs Salary/Pay: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
<<< To apply Thrivent: Financial Advisor – Colorado Springs, CO >>>
To more Financial Advisor Colorado Springs, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.