JPMorgan Chase for Wealth Advisor – Private Wealth Management in New York, NY
Wealth Advisor – Private Wealth Management Job Description
Private Wealth Management is J.P.Morgan’s comprehensive wealth management solution for high net worth clients. Combining the broad capabilities of a leading global financial institution with the intimacy of a boutique firm, Private Wealth Management has 86 offices across the United States. Our model is designed to preserve and grow our clients’ wealth through disciplined investments approach estate planning and tailored banking and credit solutions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Asset Management provides investment and wealth management services to institutional, high net worth, and retail investors and their advisors. For wealthy individuals and families, J.P. Morgan offers personalized financial solutions that integrate investment management, capital markets, trust, and banking.
Primary Function of Wealth Advisor – Private Wealth Management
As part of our team of specialists, the Wealth Advisor ensures our most multiple clients’ planning needs are identified and met through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth and overall objectives.
- Serve as the primary resource for customers with complex needs around executive compensation, retirement planning, philanthropy, business succession planning
- Act as a resource for clients with complex estate planning needs
- Responsible for deepening and strengthening customer relationships with JPMorgan
- Support coordination of sales effort with Wealth Managers, Investors, Capital Advisors and Trust, and Estate Advisors
- Guide junior staff
Wealth Advisor – Private Wealth Management Qualifications
- Sales experience including profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Strong knowledge of trust law; gifting techniques; and transfer and generation-skipping taxation, with the ability to apply that knowledge to client-specific planning exercises
- Strong knowledge of personal, fiduciary, corporate, and partnership income tax, with the capacity to implement that knowledge to client-specific planning practices.
- Presents comprehensive wealth management plans to clients and their professional advisors; works with clients and professional advisors to determine which recommendations to implement
- Ability to partner with client’s other advisors (attorney, accountant); highly respected by outside professional advisor community
- Demonstrated understanding of wealth management including, but not limited to investing, credit, deposits, and trusts
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Seven plus years of sophisticated financial planning experience
- Expertise in managing the financial needs of high net worth clients
- Professional designations Preferred: CPA
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or JD preferred
To apply Wealth Advisor – Private Wealth Management: http://tinyurl.com/5sfm9zv