Morgan Stanley Smith Barney for Financial Advisor in Bethesda, MD
Become a Financial Advisor: Morgan Stanley Smith Barney – U.S. Wealth Management
Position Summary: Participation in the Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Financial Advisor Training Program provides an extensive curriculum that will help to prepare you for a Financial Advisor career. The program will give you an opportunity to learn how to:
- Build a client base of high net worth individuals
- Maintain and manage long-term client relationships
- Provide clients with a high level of individualized client service, full-service brokerage services and investment strategies consistent with their individual financial goals and needs
- Demonstrate ability to sell
- Excellent problem solving, networking, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Interest in investment and financial markets
- Demonstrate excellent work ethic and ability to multitask
- Prior sales experience
- Prior Business Owner/Entrepreneur
- Prior professional service career success
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor’s Degree not required for candidates with more than five years of sales experience)
Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration
Pass any applicable pre-employment tests
As part of the application process for this training program, you are required to complete several assessments. After submitting your application, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the assessment. Failure to complete this assessment will render your application incomplete, and you will not be considered for employment.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
<<< To Apply Financial Advisor >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.