Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor Salary in United State
How much does a Financial Advisor make at Morgan Stanley in the United States? Average Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor yearly pays in the United States is approximately $62,849, which meets the national average. The typical Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor Associate salary is $56,426. Financial Advisor Associate salaries at Morgan Stanley can range from $11,338 – $105,196. This estimate is based upon 250 Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor Associate salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Financial Advisor Associate at Morgan Stanley can expect to make an average total pay of $65,153. See all Financial Advisor Associate salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Morgan Stanley Financial Wellness is a comprehensive offering available for the employees of our corporate clients that are designed to help them reduce financial stress and empower them to plan, prepare for, and reach their financial goals through digital and human engagement. Our goal is to drive growth across all client segments and employee levels with a combination of digital capabilities and our Financial Advisors.
The Program Manager, Vice President is a multi-faceted role that requires the ability to work across various internal and Financial Advisory teams to build and customize Financial Wellness programs for corporate clients, this includes Onboarding, Program Management, and Ongoing Reporting.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively interact and influence a diverse set of business and technical stakeholders
- BS/BA degree required. Advanced degrees a plus.
- Professional experience in the financial services industry, Wealth Management, FinTech, or management consulting preferred
- A minimum of 6-8 years of professional experience in project management, consulting, or high-growth operations or relationship management
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Morgan Stanley digital assets, resources, and our Financial Advisors
- Communicate onboarding updates to FAs and corporate clients
- In partnership with the Institutional Financial Advisor, act as the liaison between Morgan Stanley and the corporate client’s HR department in all phases of the MS Financial Wellness client lifecycle to ensure program implementation and ongoing servicing are meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Project management of client onboarding to ensure a successful program implementation
Work closely with a corporate client to execute marketing and communication plans to drive engagement with
- Provide additional support for ad-hoc projects
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Financial Advisor Associates do not work on a commission-only basis but rather are provided a base salary and incentive. The typical Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor Associate salary is $55,971. Financial Advisor Associate salaries at Morgan Stanley can range
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HERE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.