Home Design Software – Design Professional II – Architecture Job in HKS, Inc.
Home design software allows you to create a realistic vision of your home improvement project by allowing you to build the floorplan, set wall coloring, and add furniture and other design features.
Chief Architect Software is a developer of 3D architectural home design software for builders, interior designers, architects, and DIY home enthusiasts. Chief Architect uses BIM tools to create a 3D model of the structure and automatically generates all of the building systems of the home. For the professional architectural and building market, it publishes the Chief Architect product line. For the consumer DIY market, it publishes the Home Designer product line.
18,997 Home Designer Software jobs were available on Indeed.com. Apply to Designer, Instructional Designer, Freelance Designer, and more!
With its expansive feature set, advanced 3D modeling tools, and online forums having everything from tutorials to discussions, SketchUp Pro is unquestionably the best home design software out there. SketchUp Pro lets you effortlessly design highly accurate (to a thousandth of an inch) 3D models of homes (and other similar structures), all using simple click-and-release mouse actions.
Home Design Software for Everyone. Visualize and plan your dream home with a realistic 3D home model. Before you start planning a new home or working on a home improvement project, perfect the floor plan and preview any house design idea with DreamPlan home design software. Get it Free.
Design your new house in 2D and with the click of a button, view it in 3D. Use the premium HD Snapshot feature to see your fabulous home in near photorealistic quality (this is a really awesome feature). On the Cloud (Nothing to Download) You do not need to download the house design software to design your home.
Is home design software free?
Download Home Design Software Free. 3D House Plan and Landscape Design. PC/Mac. Visualize and plan your dream home with a realistic 3D home model. Before you start planning a new home or working on a home improvement project, perfect the floor plan and preview any house design idea with DreamPlan home design software. Get it Free.
Which is the best software for Home Improvement?
Home design software allows you to create a realistic vision of your home improvement project by allowing you to build the floorplan, set wall coloring, and add furniture and other design features. We looked at more than 15 home design software options to get to the best six.
Which is the best software for interior design?
Home and Landscape Design Essentials Sweet Home 3D is easy-to-use interior design software for remodeling projects. This basic program is best suited for simple changes that need to happen quickly.
What software is used to design 3D homes?
Note: This home designer has ad-supported installation. MyVirtualHome is a quality and feature-rich software to design 3D buildings and homes. It provides all the required types of objects from different categories for building them, categories such as room, structure, furniture, outdoor, material, etc.
Design Professional II – Architecture Job in HKS, Inc.
Our Miami office is seeking an experienced Design Professional to join our Hospitality team.
Contributes and assists in developing project and design solutions to advance respective projects while working independently with guidance. Eager to learn and innovate. Anticipates job expectations while performing design and technical tasks requiring the application of standard techniques and knowledge.
- Accredited professional degree in Architecture or related field
- Actively pursuing Architectural Registration
- Typically with 3-5 years of experience
- Sustainable design accreditation preferred
- Experience in architectural software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, and 3D modeling preferred
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite preferred
- Knowledge of sustainability and integrated design guidelines
- Knowledge of QA/QC process and building codes
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner both verbally and in writing
- Modifies or creates implementation documents, applying standard architectural techniques and procedures and according to written and verbal specifications with general supervision
- Collaborates on design and technical resolution and coordination for a defined portion of a project
- Assists in preparing client presentations and presents project design intent
- Performs product research; assists project designers with material selection and system research
- May support research of code and zoning requirements
- May attend on-site visits, field reviews, and client and/or project meetings and documents these visits as appropriate
- Assists in preparing schedules and reviewing implementation documents and samples as needed
- Communicates with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to incorporate information into design, project requirements, and documents as needed
- Provides guidance and direction to entry-level staff as appropriate
- Participates in team meetings to discuss project issues, design, and technical issues, and coordination with other disciplines
- Recognizes the financial aspect of a project and basic accounting principles involved in the project’s and firm’s profitability
- Understands the financial implications of overhead and chargeable time, including accountability to the project plan and planned utilization rate
- Understands the importance of growing and maintaining client relationships and the basic concept of business development
- Assists in pursuit of new job opportunities either through relationship development or identifying additional work from existing clients
<<< To apply Design Professional II – Architecture Job in HKS, Inc. >>>
To more Home Design Software, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.
You may also like
Computer Software Engineer SalaryHow much does a Computer Software Engineer make? Computer software engineers make $102,511 per year on average, or $49.28 per hour, in the United States. Computer software engineers on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10%, make roughly $77,000 a year, while ...
Embedded Software Engineer Job in HPAn embedded software engineer is a coder who specializes in software that runs on hardware. With the rising ubiquity of microcontrollers, they are responsible for creating the small programs that are installed on these devices to perform tasks such as processing images or driving ...