Financial Advisor Richmond VA
How much does a financial advisor cost in Richmond? Factors affecting the cost of a financial advisor’s services include the size of your assets, the length of your consultation, and the advisor’s experience. For fee-only advisors in Richmond, initial sessions cost between $100 and $300 per
Find Top Financial Advisors in Richmond, Virginia. WiserAdvisor has over 20 years of experience in matching the right financial advisor that is best suited to individuals like you in Richmond, Virginia. You need a financial advisor who will understand your financial situation and have the relevant financial qualifications to provide you with the …
What are the top financial advisors in Richmond VA?
Top Financial Advisors in Richmond, VA 1 Heritage Wealth Advisors. 2 Wealthcare Capital Management, LLC. 3 Kanawha Capital Management, LLC. 4 Godsey & Gibb Wealth Management. 5 Verus Financial Partners. 6 Agili, P.C. 7 SBK Financial, Inc. 8 Cherry Bekaert Wealth Management LLC. 9 Alpha Omega Investment Advisors. 10 Canal Capital Management, LLC.
Who are the top financial advisors in Chicago?
The firm’s roots date back even further: The firm’s founders initially founded an investment advisory subsidiary for a brokerage firm in 1982, before formally founding Kanawha. Kanawha is owned by HighTower Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor that ranks first on our list of Chicago’s top 10 financial advisor firms.
Is there a fee-only financial advisory firm?
After a combined 30 years as senior leaders in technology and finance at a Fortune 50 company, we joined forces to form a new kind of Fee-Only financial advisory firm to serve people better. Our clients trust what we do.
Valeo is an independent, fee-only financial planner and financial advisor to individuals, families, and business owners in Richmond, Virginia, Central Virginia, and virtually nationwide. Valeo provides financial planning, investment management, and personal tax planning services.
Financial advisor in Richmond VA. We provide personalized strategies that take into account all aspects of your financial life and offer guidance, clarity of thought, and expertise to help you gain confidence in a more secure financial future.
Thrivent Financial Advisor – Richmond, VA
Thrivent is a different kind of financial services provider. We believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking, and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. We’re hiring entrepreneurial people to grow with us. If you have a heart for service and a passion for helping others reach their financial goals, we’d like to connect with you.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you’ll:
- Provide one-on-one financial guidance and connect clients to Thrivent products, services, and unique membership benefits.
- Build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values and goals.
- Complete a comprehensive training program with up to 16 weeks of paid training and have ongoing support and career development resources.
- Obtain state insurance licenses (life, health & variable contracts) and Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Have the flexibility to control your schedule, allowing for work-life balance.
Our culture and our people are special. We’re looking for people who are–or want to become–part of the communities where our clients live, work, and worship. Whether you’re a seasoned financial professional, just entering the workforce, or looking for a career change, you could be a successful Thrivent financial advisor if you’re:
- Self-motivated, independent, and driven to succeed.
- Motivated by helping others.
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two years of professional experience.
- Attainment of FINRA SIE within 90 days of hire/transfer (licensed role only).
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting, and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
Compensation and Benefits
You’ll get all the benefits of a Fortune 500 organization and more. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through commission and incentive pay structures.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Unique perks like pension, 401(k), and retiree medical plans.
- Ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional growth.
- Membership programs and award-winning workshops that help you connect with your clients and engage others to make a real impact in your community.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thriventfinancial.com/advisorcareers to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: professional: 2 years (Preferred)
Paid Training: Yes
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process and Virtual meetings
<<< To apply for Thrivent Financial Advisor >>>
To more Financial Advisor Richmond VA, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.