Weichert Financial Services for Staff Accountant in New Jersey, NJ
Specific Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Assists Assistant Controller on daily warehouse activities (including wire events/inquiries, Warehouse bank issues, etc.).
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Assist both Assistant Controller and Controller on special projects.
- Preparation of bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Preparation of branch and company-wide statistical data.
- Preparation of complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Preparation of commission calculations.
Base salary is complemented with a benefits package including health, dental, 401K, profit sharing and other great company benefits.
The Weichert Family of Companies®, a full-service brokerage company with a sales volume of $74 billion specializes in making it faster and easier to buy and sell homes through innovative ideas and technology. Mortgages, title searches, insurance, homeowners warranty, and policies for homeowner’s auto insurance are all part of the Gold Services Program that is just a phone call away to employees. Our extensive training program for new and experienced agents offers new associates the opportunity to start making money immediately. With more than 18,000 associates and over 480 company-owned and franchised sales offices in the major markets throughout the U.S, Weichert is the largest individually owned real estate company in the country.
- Flexibility – Must be willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Extremely professional and polished demeanor
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’ in a very logical manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks
- Must be very detailed oriented, good at multi-tasking, and self-directed in terms of time management
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Accounting or Finance