Verizon: Computer Systems Analyst – Robbinsville, NJ
What makes a great career? If you ask us, we’ll tell you that it’s the experience, the people and the sense of pride that comes from delivering what people want and need from the digital world. This Computer Systems Analyst job in Verizon location Robbinsville, NJ.
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We continuously innovate and learn from the best. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Our work perks include competitive pay, health and wellness benefits, tuition assistance and more. You’ll find adventure in one of our many global offices, located in 150 countries and 2,700 cities.
Computer Systems Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years managerial experience
- Proficiency in web application development utilizing ASP.NET (C#/VB.NET), HTML/CSS/JS, and SQL languages
- Strong SQL (MS SQL Server 2012) skills including writing stored procedures, triggers, supporting ad-hoc requests, and complex queries for application and reporting needs. (Database backbone of the application and reporting)
- Experience with developing/consuming web services or interacting with remote applications through server side scripting.
- Experience in maintaining Microsoft Server 2008/IIS7 development and production environments.
- Working knowledge of Verizon application security and policy requirements.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Develop and support existing (business owned) applications used by CMB call center teams to automate and streamline business processes.
- Partner with IT and application teams to develop and deliver solutions to support the roadmap for Issue Portal transformation.
- Support the technical development of KPIs and metrics to measure the impact of new processes and applications
CoFEE Profile Manager
- Maintain CoFEE Profile Manager (CPM) model to provide all CoFEE Anywhere (CoA) users have the access to the functionality required to complete their jobs without interruption.
- Collaborate with designated Data Requestors to ensure local user profiles are accessible.
- Manage CPM releases including training development and communication of changes.
- Participate in project requirements that will have an impact on CPM.
- Create, enable, and manage user functionality for key projects per the project including off hour assignments.
- Point of contact for all requests to triage reported profile related issues.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Job Title Computer Systems Analyst
Location Robbinsville, NJ
Job Type Full-Time
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Software Engineer Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.