This Computer Systems Analyst position at Palmdale, CA. supports multiple classifications of networks and multiple support roles in a very complex, dynamic and fast-paced environment. The primary responsibility of the Computer Systems Analyst is to perform IT support for the Lockheed Martin managed networks. This professional will ensure that the Lockheed Martin networks and IT systems are managed, controlled, and updated in a manner consistent with both Lockheed Martin policies and procedures. This includes routine updates, major upgrades, and on-going maintenance and support to domain controllers, print servers, Storage Area Networks (SAN), tape backup systems and network infrastructure.
The Computer Systems Analyst will also work all requests for IT assistance related to desktops/laptops, software and/or hardware problems, network accounts and password issues. The Computer Systems Analyst assists users with resolving technical issues with applications, network connectivity and hardware. The Computer Systems Analyst will assist with desktop, laptop, printer, plotter, scanner, and removable storage device deployments. They will ensure that all Lockheed Martin assets and software are properly accounted for, managed, and controlled. All work must be performed on-site, including some off-shift hours, weekends and occasional travel. The position also supports a 24 X 7 weekly on-call rotation schedule.
This professional utilizes troubleshooting skills to provide users timely and effective solutions to problems. They develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. This position will require U.S. citizenship and a current DoD Secret Security clearance with investigation within 5 years.
- Top Secret Clearance within 5 years Experience or familiarity with the following operating systems or technologies: Windows Server 2012 VMware 5.x, 6.x Windows 7 Desktop Knowledge EMC Storage Administration NetApp Storage Administration Red Hat Linux Certified
- As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Experience or familiarity with the following operating systems or technologies:
- Certification in Security+ and/or CISSP
- Active Secret clearance with investigation within 5 years
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Server Administration – OS Patching
- Microsoft OS Group Policy management (GPO’s)
- Active Directory * SAN experience (Storage Area Networks)
Job Title : Computer Systems Analyst
Location Palmdale, CA
Job Class : Information Technology
Job Category : Experienced Professional
Relocation Available : Possible
Work Schedule : FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type : Full-Time
Shift : First
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Software Engineer Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.