Applied Systems Intelligence for Software Engineer in CA
Software Engineer Job Description
ASI is currently looking for a full-time senior software engineer to be a part of designing and developing a massive Defense Industry project. This is a cutting edge project that spans across many industry partners and brings new meaning to the term “large-scale development.” Because we are a small company, you will have the opportunity to work on software projects, as well as participate in business development activities such as the technical input for proposals and sitting in business development meetings to provide technical support to our sales team.
Ideal candidates will also have coursework and/or experience in Artificial Intelligence.
Due to the nature of this project, applicants MUST be US Citizens that can get a Secret Clearance from the United States Department of Defense (prior clearance not required).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to mentor to junior engineers
- Implements software and knowledge bases
- Participates in large scale designs and develops small designs
- Assists the team with technical documentation
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- 5-6 years of experience in software development or other applicable technical fields or equivalent skill, knowledge and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in all of the C++
- Proficient in Linux or Windows and Scripting (Bash, PERL)
- Expert in Unit testing, plus proficient at system acceptance testing
- Successful goal setting, follow-up, and achievement skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Knowledgeable in embedded systems, enterprise computing, or command and control
To apply: http://tinyurl.com/4r8dsvh