MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3000 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984. Join a small dynamic team responsible for the infrastructure that supports all MathWorks products and internal tools. Software Engineer Work closely with development to assist in and improve the performance of building our software.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Problem solving
- Architecting solid cross-platform code and tools
- Tracking and improving the performance and reliability of our build systems
- Helping and mentoring other developers across all product areas
- A bachelor’s degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree) is required.
- Experience with XML
- Experience with programming and debugging scripting languages like Perl or Python
- “Toolsmith” attitude, craftsman, enjoys writing utilities and automating processes to streamline development
- Comfortable with interface design and refactoring
Software Engineer Pluses:
- Experience in a large software development organization (more than 50 developers, more than 2M lines of source)
- Experience programming and debugging C, C++ or Java
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated testing infrastructures
- Experience with Software Configuration Management
- Experience with GNU make and/or distributed build systems
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on its products to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development.
MATLAB®, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink® is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design of multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. The company produces nearly 100 additional products for specialized tasks such as data analysis and image processing.
MATLAB and Simulink are used throughout the automotive, aerospace, communications, electronics, and industrial automation industries as fundamental tools for research and development. They are also used for modeling and simulation in increasingly technical fields, such as financial services and computational biology. MATLAB and Simulink enable the design and development of a wide range of advanced products, including automotive systems, aerospace flight control and avionics, telecommunications and other electronics equipment, industrial machinery, and medical devices. More than 5000 colleges and universities around the world use MATLAB and Simulink for teaching and research in a broad range of technical disciplines.
<<< Apply Software Engineer Job in Natick, MA >>>
Please CLICK HIRE to more Software Engineer Jobs