CUNA Mutual Group: Financial Advisor – Altra Credit Union Job – La Crosse, WI
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Financial Advisor salary $150,000 a year as Altra Credit Union Job in La Crosse, WI. CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards, and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our people drive our future, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement, and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Insurance or equivalent trade-off in professional work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of successful financial services sales experience with verifiable commission history of at least $150,000 Gross Dealer Concessions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with diverse clients.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex information, create and deliver a compelling message scaled to the appropriate audience.
- Life/Health License(s)
- Series 7, 63 and/or 65/66 Licenses.
- LUTCF, CLU, ChFC or CFP Designation preferred.
Financial Advisor Responsibilities:
- Serve Your Clients:
- Cultivate strong relationships with members by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- Develop strong working relationships and trust among credit union staff by conducting regular staff training, attendance/participation at credit union staff meetings and functions and sending referrals back to the Credit Union.
- Meet or exceed credit union cross-selling goals as established in the credit union commitment letter.
- Present a professional image in all interactions both personally and professionally.
- Run Your Office:
- Consistently and more efficiently utilize all tools, technology, and resources as prescribed by CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., and the Credit Union.
- Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations, as well as to all company policies.
- Follow established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct. Conduct business according to high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity and render service to customers which in the same circumstance we would demand ourselves.
- Grow Your Business:
- Meet or exceed individual production goals – with an appropriate product mix.
- Continually strive to grow the business via Lobby Days, seminars and workshops, execution on a system of referrals, segmentation of book of business, etc.
- In collaboration with the Credit Union, create and execute on an annual Marketing Plan.
- Attend and participate in CUNA Brokerage Service, Inc., meetings, virtual and face to face, as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.