Software Engineer Job In Texas
Rockwell Collins is currently seeking qualified candidates for an entry-level Software Engineer position to develop Java-based human-machine interface software applications and middleware components for electronic warfare systems. The engineer will be responsible for performing software development tasks under the supervision of technical leadership. Responsibilities include participation in design reviews, software implementation to a design specification, performance of unit & module testing, participation in code reviews & requirements verification activities. The ideal candidate will possess an aptitude for critical thinking & good problem-solving ability.
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong understanding of OOD & OOP principles
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with all phases of the software lifecycle
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
Preferred experience & Skills
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Design patterns
- Java & Java Swing programming language
- Experience with the following:
- Experience with ELINT/ESM/RWR or other EW technologies is a plus.
Software Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree in applicable engineering or science field, or, in the absence of a bachelor’s degree, six years of related engineering experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in applicable engineering or science field, and two years of related experience, or, in the absence of a bachelor’s degree, eight years of relevant engineering experience.
- The applicant must be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
- Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse global culture that values teamwork, integrity, innovation, leadership, and an unwavering commitment to our customers.
To apply for Software Engineer Job: http://tinyurl.com/4o56hua