Financial Advisor Job Description:
Are your clients looking for a stable, friendly community bank?
The Financial Services Representative / Financial Advisor works in concert with the retail branch banking system in a geographically defined territory to provide comprehensive investment and insurance solutions for United Bank customers. An additional business emphasis is on making incremental sales and offering ongoing financial solutions to existing United Brokerage customers.
About the Financial Advisor Job:
- Interface with/train branch employees to develop a referral pipeline of qualified prospects to ensure bank and employee referral goal attainment
- Meet with referred customers in bank setting or clients’ homes or offices as requested, to financially profile customers and recommend appropriate financial solutions
- Close sufficient volume from bank branch referrals and outside relationships to attain gross revenue production expectations
- Work with and refer specifically qualified clients to affiliated Wealth Management Group.
- Make additional sales to existing Brokerage customers by actively “working your book” and seeing customers with banking needs to retail banking partners.
- Perform ongoing self-education to remain product/solution-fluent and maintain licensing capability
- Must have Series 7, Series 66, Life and Health licenses.
- Two to four years of investment sales experience required. Sales experience in a bank environment is preferred.
- College degree and advanced designations are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft’s operating system and strong telephone skills are also necessary.
Why Join United Bank?
United Bank has the vision, the people, and the values to succeed. United Bankshares, Inc. is an $8 billion regional bank holding company founded in 1839 and employs 1,500 knowledgeable financial professionals. With over 113 full-service offices in Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, and Washington, DC, there are signs of success all around. In 2009, United Bankshares (UBSI) increased dividends to shareholders for the 36th consecutive year and were a member of the Dow Jones US Select Dividend Index, which tracks the top 100 highest dividend-paying US Companies derived from the Dow Jones US Index. UBSI was ranked 22nd of top-performing banks by the ABA Banking Journal based on return on average equity with an asset size of over $3 billion.
To apply for Financial Advisor Job: http://tinyurl.com/29yx4wf