Technology Credit Union: Financial Advisor – San Jose, CA
Financial Advisor Job in San Jose, CA
Technology Credit Union (TechCU) seeks a Financial Advisor based out of their San Jose Corporate offices and serving one or more local geographic markets and membership/client base. Today, Tech CU provides a full array of financial products and services to over 70,000 members including employees from many of Silicon Valley’s top companies — such as eBay, Applied Materials, Brocade, Siemens, Nvidia, Seagate, Tesla and Facebook, to name a few. Tech CU is committed to local communities — providing support to a wide variety of organizations with a focus on STEM education, financial literacy, Housing and Development and community social and economic policy advocacy.
Our Financial Advisors develop strong relationships with members and non-members and provide comprehensive consultative portfolio services including securities, insurance, financial planning and collateral services.
Come join the Tech CU Wealth Management team’s expanding business and discover a rewarding Financial Advisor career opportunity. Be part of a team of skilled and talented professionals that work to design solutions for our member and client lifetime financial goals and dreams. We are seeking an enthusiastic high achiever and self-motivated “people-person” who has demonstrated an advanced level of performance, requiring minimal supervision.
With more than $1.8 billion in assets under management and ten full-service branches in the Bay Area, we have grown and thrived for over 50 years serving the high-tech workforce and its ecosystem— establishing ourselves as a financial services leader that consistently achieves customer satisfaction ratings above 95%.
- Base pay + competitive commissions + payouts = OTE exceeds 6 figures
- W2 employment status; full benefits (Health, Medical & Dental); PTO; 401(k); mileage reimbursement and more!
- Team-oriented, collaborative culture with a focus on your success
- Individual and company member base to build your business
- Tools, resources and Financial Assistant support to help drive appointments
- Ongoing professional development
- At least 3 or more years of experience and demonstrated results in a Financial/Investment Advisor role, including insurance, financial planning and business development
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 required
- Valid California Life, Accident & Health Insurance license
- A clean U-4
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred: business, finance, sales marketing or related field
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation desirable
- Valid California Drivers’ License, insurance, and a reliable vehicle to conduct TechCU business
- Sources and consults with clients to understand their financial needs and goals
- Creates tailored investment strategies and services solutions for members and prospects that align with client goals and in accordance with all applicable laws, corporate policies and regulatory agencies.
- Teams with Wealth Management colleagues to enhance market area reach and impact through member company and community events and seminars.
- Builds an actionable business plan to achieve targets
- Cross refers to division partners.
- Superior listening and relationship building, consultative sales, communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Computer/ application skills proficiency
To apply Financial Advisor Career in San Jose, CA please get it on Indeed.com