Financial Advisor for Senior Life Sales Desk Consultant Job Description:
The Life Sales Desk, part of Life Marketing and Distribution in Individual Life, assists in the delivery of Prudential’s Life products through the external Life Wholesalers who meet with the financial professionals of Agency Distribution and the financial advisors of the firm of Edward Jones.
The Life Sales Desk Senior Initiates and follows up on sales calls, answers product questions and prepares proposal materials. Each of the incumbents supports two external Life wholesalers and a specified number of agencies.
The capability to identify new sales opportunities is critical in this role. The Sales Desk Senior designs advanced cases and participates in the entire case development process from proposal to underwriting. This includes proposing the best product, explaining how various products work, running the illustrations, and partnering with the Underwriter. The day to day activities cover three critical areas:
- Marketing Support – Assist the agents, and external Life wholesalers propose products to answer the needs of the client, prepare illustrations, and determine appropriate marketing materials.
- Proactive Outreach – Follow through on first leads and inquiries; make the analysis to work with the Underwriter to create the best possible offer.
- Relationship Building – Partner with the external Life wholesaler to identify products; participate in teleconferences to understand client’s needs and to recommend processes and products to achieve client’s goals.
Life Sales Desk Senior must deliver extraordinary support and complete any activities that may be needed while their partner external Life wholesaler is on the road.
All materials, concepts, and ideas that wholesalers deliver are compliance approved.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Life Insurance products
- Ideally, 4 – 6 years of sales experience, preferably in the Life Insurance business
- Demonstrated knowledge of the advanced markets
- Ability to “sell” the product
- Industry designations such as CLU, CHFC, CFP are highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Solid understanding of compliance is expected
- Current Life license in resident state
- Current FINRA Series 6 or 7
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history, and our brand.
Prudential and its affiliates, Newark, New Jersey are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in our workforce.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more financial advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.