1,979 Online Nursing Instructor jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Professor, Visiting Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, and more! Most Relevant 965 online nursing instructor Jobs 4 Stony Brook University SHP- Clinical Assistant Professor- Health Science Stony Brook, NY 20d Master’s degree in a field related to …
Search and apply for the latest Online nursing instructor jobs. Verified employers. Competitive salary. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Job email alerts. Free, fast, and easy way to find … What companies are hiring for Online Nursing Faculty jobs? The top companies hiring now for Online Nursing Faculty jobs are ECPI University, Florida SouthWestern State College, SOUTH …
$47k-$102k Online Nursing Instructor Jobs (NOW HIRING) Get fresh Online Nursing Instructor jobs daily straight to your inbox! Online Nursing Instructor Jobs 263,100 Online Nursing …
Nursing Instructor 560 Online Nursing Instructor Jobs Create Job Alert. Get similar jobs sent to your email Save List of Jobs Sort by Relevancy| Date 3 days ago Community Partnerships Coord (over Nurse Residency/Nursing Student programs) Lexington Medical CenterCayce, SCPart-Time
Most online nurse instructor jobs can be found in colleges and technical schools, though some positions are in hospitals and other clinical settings. Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Clinical Nursing Instructor, Faculty Member, Instructor, Lecturer, Nurse Educator, Nursing Instructor, Nursing Professor, Professor.
Estimation for Online Nursing Instructor – Adjunct in Dayton, OH $70,818 to $95,471 Sign up to receive alerts about other jobs with skills like those required for the Online Nursing Instructor – Adjunct. Click the checkbox next to the jobs that you are interested in. Clinical Operations Skill Physician Practice Operations Supervisor
Nursing Instructor – Online
- Documented expertise in the academic subject area as demonstrated by degrees, transcripts, licenses & certifications, and resumes.
- Expertise in interpersonal and oral presentation/written communication skills in the online environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant clinical work experience, certifications, Master’s degree required, Doctorate Degree preferred as per accreditation and state licensing standards.
- At least 18 credit hours in the subject required to teach.
- Prior post-secondary online teaching experience preferred
To provide updated and fully prepared instruction to students in the specialty courses of pediatrics, maternal-newborn, geriatrics, mental health, community nursing, and leadership and management. Actively engage in retention activities and manage the classroom activities
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach courses as assigned by the National Dean of On-Line Nursing Education
- Utilize a variety of supplementary resources (i.e., instructional technology, guest speakers, current articles and literature, discipline-specific equipment, etc.).
- Actively engage in retention activities including documented communication with both students and administration regarding attendance and progress.
- Submit assigned grading and attendance documentation on the deadline.
- Provide assistance for the planning, development, and maintenance of the program curriculum.
- Work with the National Dean of On-Line Nursing Education and campus Dean of Nursing to resolve student concerns.
- Grade tests, projects, and other assignments in a required timeframe.
- Record and maintain accurate student grade records.
- Is aware of the school catalog, faculty handbook, and Nursing Student Handbook and understands all the procedures and expectations stated within it as well as policies stated therein.
- Participate in the evaluation of textbooks and other instructional materials.
- Submit final grades by the established deadline.
- Perform start and end-of-the-term procedures including preparing the course for the next term.
- Provide annual documentation of continuing professional growth.
- Attend scheduled company meetings, in-service workshops, and faculty meetings and incorporate learned concepts into classroom instruction.
- Participate in Advisory Board activities.
- Adhere to and support school policies and procedures as referenced in the employee handbook, faculty handbook, and catalog.
- Perform such other duties as may be specified by the National Dean of On-Line Nursing Education.
To provide updated and fully prepared instruction to nursing students in the specialty courses of pediatrics, maternal-newborn, geriatrics, mental health, community nursing, and leadership and management.
<<< To Apply Nursing Instructor – Online >>>
To learn more about online nursing instructor jobs, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.