Financial advisor Omaha helps people manage their money and reach their financial goals. Anyone can benefit from hiring a financial advisor, whether they need advice on buying a house, planning for a college education, creating a monthly budget, …
America First Investment Advisors, LLC (AFIA) was founded in 1994 and is a privately-owned fee-only financial advisor in Omaha, NE. The firm works mainly with individuals and families and manages nearly $400 million in assets. These top-rated financial planners in Omaha keep things simple and state that the advice given is the same that advisors would give a member of their own family.
All financial advisors in this Omaha, NE office are Certified Financial Planner™ professionals and operate as fee-only fiduciaries… This office is centrally located in midtown Omaha, on the headquarters campuses of Mutual of Omaha and Berkshire Hathaway, and one block away from Interstate 480 and Dodge Street.
What is a financial advisor in Omaha?
Financial advisors in Omaha help people manage their money and reach their financial goals. Anyone can benefit from hiring a financial advisor, whether they need advice on buying a house, planning for a college education, creating a monthly budget, preparing for retirement, or saving for the future.
Which is the best financial planning firm in Omaha?
A great place to start when seeking Omaha financial planning is a ranking of the best in the city, like this one. To create this ranking of the best wealth management firms in Omaha, the AdvisoryHQ team has looked over multiple firms and reviewed criteria such as fee structure, fiduciary pledge, range of service offerings, and more.
What is wealth management in Omaha NE?
A wealth management firm in Omaha, NE that states they are working on a “fee-only basis” are letting clients know that their only form of compensation comes directly from client fees. They do not accept any 3rd party commissions or financial incentives from sales of financial products.
What if your financial advisors actually tied the decisions you’re making with your investments with your life? What if you knew they had the experience and the team that could help you achieve your most important goals? What if they could manage a process that takes away the anxiety of the uncertain future? …
Financial Services Representative – TD Ameritrade
Throughout these phone-based conversations you will:
- Bring enthusiasm: Work in a high energy contact center environment
- Engage clients: Deliver great client service when answering inbound phone calls
- Be an advocate for clients: Take ownership and tackle complex and challenging issues to resolve the client’s needs. Introducing clients to Schwab and TD Ameritrade’s products and services
- Be consultative: Once licensed, recommend appropriate solutions to clients which align with their goals and promote Schwab growth.
- Have a defined model of success: Our culture is one where employees feel empowered to own their career with a focus on addressing clients’ needs, personalizing each interaction, and valuing clients and their time.
Charles Schwab and TD Ameritrade are champions of investors and those who serve them and are looking for additional champions to join the company as a Financial Services Representative. This position will launch your professional path in financial services, where you’ll have the opportunity to “own your tomorrow” and grow a robust and meaningful career with our organization. Schwab and TD Ameritrade provide paid training for your Series 7 and 63 licenses. Why, you ask, because we believe investing in our associates is essential for investing in our future. It provides opportunities for associates to move from this role to others that match their aspirations within Schwab and TD Ameritrade, including departments like Sales, Operations, Marketing, Communications, and more.
Interest in obtaining FINRA series 7 & 63 licenses:
- There is a condition of employment that you will obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- You will be paid to participate in Schwab and TD Ameritrade’s training classes and study groups to support your pursuit of these licenses
- Motivation to learn about the securities industry, including the basic principles of equity, option, and mutual fund transactions
- Working knowledge of technology and ability to operate in an environment requiring intermediate digital literacy
- A dedication to consistently improve the client experience
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone
- Robust consulting, influencing, and client engagement skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture
- An ownership mentality with a desire to continually develop and learn
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and home—today and in the future. Explore further.
<<< To apply Financial Services Representative – TD Ameritrade >>>
To more Financial Advisor Omaha, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.