Investment Center Financial Advisor
Job Summary & Mission:
as a UBS Investment Center Financial Advisor your job is to:
- Deliver superior advice to clients through inbound and outbound call campaigns
- Partner with the Senior Financial Advisors and Lead Financial Advisor on your team to analyze and assess client needs to help define their investment strategies
- Seek to identify opportunity assets and develop net new assets and further identify an appropriate course of follow-up to leverage opportunities
- Execute on particular branch tasks assigned to you by your Lead Financial Advisor (e.g., Insufficient Funds)
- A minimum of 3 years recent work experience as a Financial Advisor from an inbound and outbound call center environment within a Wealth Management firm providing customized finance and investment solutions to international clients required
- Knowledge of Account Opening Procedures for NRA (IRMA documentation and process, Account Opening Structures, Client Confidentiality.
- Experience with NRA Product Offering, Knowledge of compliance PEP/SIAP/SCAP procedures. Cross Border parameters, W8 Knowledge, Anti-Money Laundering.
- Series 7 and 66 required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not mandatory
- Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft Suite Applications, including Outlook, Word & Excel
Financial-Advisor-Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.