International Education Corporation: Student Finance Advisor – Ontario, CA
By admin On 3 July 2020 In Financial Advisor | No Comments
Student Finance Advisor in International Education Corporation – Ontario, CA
A student finance advisor is a professional that helps students understand the finances needed to attend college. The Student Finance Advisor assists the Director of Student Finance in administering financial aid programs according to Federal, State, Accreditation, and Institutional policies and guidelines.
Primary/Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complies with all Federal, State, accreditation and institutional policies and procedures.
- Assists in interpreting Federal, State, accrediting agency, and institutional regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Interview prospective students to develop a financial aid award.
- Ability to prepare and explain Preliminary Award to students and parents.
- Work simultaneously with Admissions department in order to facilitate outstanding service to prospective students and their parents.
- Review student files for completeness and accuracy. Submit files to Third Party Financial Aid Service on a timely basis.
- Responsible for effective communication with students, staff, and faculty.
- Collect and maintain confidential student documentation in accordance with Federal, State, accrediting agencies, and institutional policies.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in order to achieve deadlines.
- Conduct Loan Counseling Entrance / Exit Interviews
- Review and authorize student’s FA award.
- Prepare and explain Cost Summary Addendum and Enrollment Agreement to students and parents.
- Contribute to campus’ Completion rate.
- Contribute to campus’ Start Show rate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Success Factors
- 90% Pell disbursements within 4 weeks of the start.
- Meet 90/10.
- 98% or higher refund timeliness.
- Timely FA Packaging.
- Meet institutions benchmark for Default Rate.
- Six months to two years related experience and/or educational training equivalent.
- English will be the primary language used; bilingual abilities useful but not required.
- Must be able to obtain the certificate for authorization for service.
- Must not be debarred from Title IV Programs, and not in default on Title IV student loans.
To apply Student Finance Advisor Job in Ontario, CA please get it on Indeed.com
Jobs from Indeed