First Command Financial Services, Inc.: Financial Advisor Serving Vance AFB Area Job in Enid, OK
Please join our Financial Advisor team. First Command Financial Services is committed to helping military families get their financial lives squared away and pursue their goals and dreams through coaching and guidance from trusted Financial Advisors. As we continue to expand our Advisor force, we seek talented, mission-driven men and women to join our Financial Advisor team.
Our training program is designed to help you build a successful business. As a new Advisor, you will be trained on a variety of topics, including prospecting and selling, communication skills, and networking and referral acquisition, to facilitate the launch and propel the growth of your financial advisor practice.
Ideal candidates possess are self-motivated with a desire for professional growth and possess integrity, assertiveness, listening and communication skills and a passion for helping military families pursue their financial goals.
As a First Command Financial Advisor you will:
- Develop a business plan to achieve and exceed the required performance goals.
- Prospect for new clients through professional networks and referrals.
- Build relationships, set appointments and meet with existing and prospective clients.
- Assess client needs and recommend customized solutions to address those needs.
- Prepare financial recommendations based on a client’s risk tolerance, financial goals and time horizon.
- Plan and manage resources to build a productive financial planning practice.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Military experience (preferred)
- Proven leadership skills
Would you like to help military servicemembers and their families pursue financial success? If so, First Command may be the best place for you. Apply today.
In the recruiting of Financial Advisors, First Command does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, age or veteran status. No information solicited by First Command from you is intended to be used in a discriminatory manner. All information provided by you will be reviewed carefully, but the receipt of an Advisor application or other information does not imply that you will be offered the opportunity to enter into a Financial Advisor/Agent Agreement with First Command.
Job Title Financial Advisor Serving Vance AFB Area
Category Financial Advisor
Location Enid, Oklahoma, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE