Financial Planning, Financial Advisor,Business Development,Estate Planning, Tax Planning, Insurance,Hi-Net Worth Clients,Book of Clientele,Series 7 & 63
Certified Financial Advisor/Planner
Seeking a Certified Financial Planner who would like to be part of an independent, nationally recognized financial planning firm.
What you will be doing:
- Provide financial planning services and investment advice to clients.
- Accountable for new business development.
- Responsible for servicing, building, and maintaining client relationships.
- Incorporate existing client base into an established fee based Financial Planning firm.
- Monitor and manage client assets
- Prepare financial plans for prospective clients
- Implement asset allocation strategies consistent with firm philosophy.
Candidates must have:
- Certified in the state of Connecticut
- Series 7 & 65
- Strong working knowledge in the areas of estate planning, tax planning, insurance.
- Mush have industry experience with high net worth clientele
- Proven track record of success in a fee-based environment.
If this sounds like you and you want to join a reputable and rapidly growing firm, then apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Are you a fit for this position?
Not a fit for this position? Click Here to Search Other CyberCoders Jobs!
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you.
Email your resume in Word to:
Nyna Goldberg – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders