Financial Advisor salary at The Heartland Group in Chicago, IL
Financial Advisor Job Description
We are currently seeking individuals to assist up-scale clientele and business owners, to meet long-term financial goals such as life insurance, retirement planning, college funding, estate planning, and investment vehicles with a heavy emphasis on tax reduction.
For further information about our company, please visit our website at www.thgfinancial.com
We offer for Financial Advisor:
- Highly competitive compensation model (base Financial Advisor salary plus 100% commissions)
- The comprehensive selection of financial and personal benefits
- A breadth of innovative, quality financial products and services offerings
- Superior marketing and sales support
- Advanced training and ongoing professional development
You will have entrance to our comprehensive training methods that we feel are second to none. Training program leads to Certified Financial Planner and/or Chartered Financial Consultant designation(s).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; financial services, finance, economics, business administration, accounting or Law preferred.
- Track record of success in academic and/or career endeavors.
- Can handle long hours and rigorous training.
- Impeccable character: All applicants will be subject to extremely thorough background checks, including criminal and credit checks.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Heartland Group is one of the fastest-growing financial services firms in the Chicago area, currently directing the financial lives and managing the assets of thousands of individuals and businesses in the Midwest region.
Our financial professionals come from a variety of disciplines, including accountants, educators, attorneys, managers, and salespeople, but they all share several key attributes. They’re achievement driven, results-oriented professionals with an aspiration of financial independence. They possess high integrity and strong business ethics. They have an established network within their community and the desire to help others achieve their financial goals through trusted, strategic client partnerships
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HERE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.