Financial Advisor job at Camarda Financial Advisors in Jacksonville, FL
We are seeking a limited number of proven sales professionals. Investment sales experience is a plus, but not required. As one of the few firms to benefit from the deep recession, this is truly an outstanding opportunity to earn very high income in a very challenging economy. Camarda will change your outlook on an opportunity from day one. The attributes you’ll find in our services are the qualities you’ll find as an employee at Camarda: opportunity, integrity, and performance. That’s because Camarda is a top wealth advisor that takes a different approach to helping our clients achieve results.
The Vice President/ Investments role is highly entrepreneurial. It involves extensive client development, profiling, and consultative selling. Vice Presidents are responsible for selling investment management to high net worth clients through lead flow provided by the internal marketing team. The marketing department generates leads for the sales force through a variety of direct marketing channels. Camarda receives abundant inquiries each month from high net worth individuals who are interested in learning more about Camarda’s investment style and performance.
Vice Presidents at Camarda Financial Advisors focus only on sales, and nothing else; this allows them to see a larger prospect base resulting in greater assets captured – and more income earned – compared to a typical broker or planner who handles sales, service, paperwork, marketing, portfolio management and all the rest. Having Vice Presidents concentrate exclusively on sales instead of being distracted by all the frustrating things that commonly limit salespeople from reaching their potential, is possible due to a sectored investment sales process: VP’s concentrate on their sector – opening and closing – and the rest is handled by the balance of the team.
Applicants possessing the fervor to sell, coupled with excellent phone skills, good communication, a strong in-person presence and exceptional closing abilities will excel in the Vice President role.
Congratulations and welcome to the Camarda Difference!
Financial Advisor Desired Skill Set:
- Exceptional communication
- Ability to interact professionally with high net worth individuals
- Ability to identify sales opportunities based on client need and capacity to present suitable products
- Outstanding probing skills
- Ability to close
- Detail oriented execution of responsibilities
- Strong time management, territory management, and organizational skills are a necessity
- Have a high degree of accuracy and follow through
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative sales environment
Financial Advisor Personal Qualities, Traits & Character:
- Articulate, assertive and charismatic
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute responsibilities independently
- Extremely confident and energetic with carrying out daily activities
- Dedicated, with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A work ethic characterized by high integrity and behavior
- Polished and ambitious professional
- Professional maturity
- Possessing an entrepreneurial spirit and extremely self-motivated
- Honest and respectful of team
- Closing skills are critical
Financial Advisor Job Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- Comfortable working with high-net-worth individuals
- Reliable, consistent and progressive sales work history
- Proven high commission track record
- Outbound and proactive phone work
- Prior experience as an external sales professional
- Previous formal training experience a plus
- Working knowledge of the separate account money management a plus
Financial Advisor Educational Background, Training & Licensing:
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Advanced degree or professional certificate a plus
- Series 66/ 7/ 65/ 66 Required
- Clean CRD U4/ five if applicable
- Acceptable background check
Financial Advisor Compensation:
- Base salary with outstanding bonus program
- Quality leads at no cost
- Very rich production bonus structure crafted to supercharge compensation for top producers.
- No office or other charges
- Lucrative cash, profit-sharing, and stock bonus production
- 1st-year performance bonus
- Paid Travel and Accommodations and reimbursement for costs incurred
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible vacation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K
If you seem like a fit and like what you see, we are eager to discuss joining our winning team. Please take a moment to send us your resume and production history for serious consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.