Financial Advisor Associate at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in San Diego, CA
Financial Advisor Job Description
Become a Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney’s Financial Advisor Associate Training Program offers a structured approach that helps prepare you to become a Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Financial Advisor. Our extensive curriculum provides you with the tools and strategies needed to build a client base of high net worth individuals and sustain long-term relationships with customers. The training program teaches you how to provide customers with a high level of individualized world class service, comprehensive brokerage services, and investment strategies consistent with the individual financial goals and needs of the clients.
While at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, you will have access to a comprehensive training curriculum, mentoring, and an array of financial tools and technology. You will have access and exposure to the Morgan Stanley Smith Barney target market. We offer competitive compensation including base Financial Advisor salary commensurate with previous experience, and an opportunity to earn additional variable income that increases with performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years related experience (i.e., sales, commercial banking, financial wholesaler)
- Demonstrated ability to sell
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask
- Competitive and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships Interest in financial markets and investments
- Excellent problem solving, networking, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Prior sales experience
- Previous business owner/ entrepreneur
- Prior professional service career (Legal, Accounting, Education, Military)
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
- Pass a Background Check.
- Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.
Key Words: Financial Advisor, Broker, Investment Advisor, Investment Consultant, Financial Consultant, Financial Planner, Financial Services, Sales, Sell, Business Development, Marketing, Prospecting, Client Service, Series 7, Series 66, Career Change, Career Transition, Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds, IRAs, Lending, Insurance, Estate Planning
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.