W.J. Bradley is currently seeking a full-time Branch Staff Accountant who will support day-to-day accounting and finance functions related to our retail branches. W.J. Bradley is one of the leading independent mortgage retail lenders in the country. We are redefining the standards of excellence in our industry with our exceptional customer service, responsible lending practices, and solid infrastructure. While the competition continues to resist the challenges facing our industry, WJB continues to grow by offering an entrepreneurial lending platform that is attractive to the industry’s top talent. WJB hires and retains the very best people in the industry by investing heavily in what our employees need to succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor broker revenue and commission calculations
- Monitor loan-related charges, and allocate to operating accounts in accordance with documented agreements
- Support daily check requests for appraisals, ensuring accurate ledger coding
- Weekly preparation and upload of appraisal invoices to the general ledger
- Assist with monthly branch forecast preparation
- Review & provide analysis of branch financial statements, including break-even analysis
- Research and respond to accounting-related branch inquiries
- BS/BA degree in Accounting is preferred
- Minimum of three years of accounting experience
- Experience working with Workday or similar cloud-based accounting software systems a plus
- Must have some knowledge of the mortgage industry, its methods, and practices
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, interpersonal, organizational skills required
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Advanced computer and MS Office skills, especially Excel and Access
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business, take professional pride in work product, and work well in a team environment
- All full-time employees are eligible for W.J. Bradley’s benefits package which currently consists of the medical, dental, vision, basic life and supplemental disability, flex spending, PTO, and a Company match 401 (k) plan.
IT’S TIME TO BECOME ONE OF THE ELITE AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
WJB is looking for only the best and brightest loan originators to join our team.
If you’re driven, ambitious and talented, we’ve got the compensation plans, turn-times, products, technology, support, and stability to take your career to the upper echelon.
To apply >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=97e0632e3a2f82ac
more Accountant Jobs please <<<click hire>>>