Intermountain Healthcare: Accountant II – Salt Lake City, UT
Intermountain Healthcare is seeking an Accountant II in Salt Lake City, UT. This position safeguards Intermountain Healthcare’s assets through monthly accounting operations and internal controls and ensures accurate and compliant financial reporting. Management supervision is limited.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business with two years of experience.
- Or Master’s degree without related experience. Degree must be obtained from an accredited institution. Education is verified.
Note: There are some employees without a degree in this job because they have been grandfathered as of 2006.
Essential Job Duties
- Performs accurately defined tasks related to routine and non-routine/complex accounting functions.
- Monitors and controls assets and financial accounting systems such as the general ledger, fixed assets, materials management, and financial reporting solutions.
- Prepares financial statements and reports.
- May act as a technical resource to others.
- May have responsibility for coordinating and reviewing the work of others. May perform limited supervisory duties.
- Accountable for timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks.
- Entry Rate: $22.12
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Full Time
- Department: 11000-40502 Accounting Services
- Location: Central Offices
- Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate information.
- Operate computers and other IT equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for extended periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Master’s of Accountancy
- Experience with PeopleSoft
- Experience with Fixed Asset Accounting
- Experience with Cash Accounting and Monthly Reconciliations
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Intermountain is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, with more than 34,000 employees. Serving the needs of Utah and Idaho residents, Intermountain’s system of 22 hospitals, physicians, clinics, and health plans, provides clinically excellent medical care at sustainable costs
Job Title: Accountant II in Utah
Location: Central Office Salt Lake City, UT
Job Type: Full Time
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Accountant Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.