As a Core 2 Financial Solutions Advisor (FSA), this person will be responsible for maintaining our existing client relationships by providing day to day service and advice. The FSA will provide investment, savings, and liability management solutions to help maintain and enhance financial strategies through the utilization of our wealth management tools. Their responsibilities will also include further deepening relationships with our existing client base and partnering closely with internal team members when appropriate.
- Further strengthen customer relationships by anticipating needs, exceeding service expectations and following through on commitments
- Demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets and apply fundamental principles appropriately to the individual client’s investment needs
- Adapt to customer preferences using a conversational style
- Understand and proactively identify leading indicators of customer attrition and mitigate
- Align Merrill Lynch products and services where appropriate
- Consistently identify client opportunities and engage key partners as needed
- Financial Solutions Advisor Ability to grasp and apply complex technical material quickly
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity and comply with the Guidelines for Business Conduct as stated by Merrill Lynch
- Series 7 is expected. Series 66 (or both the 63 & 65) is strongly preferred; if 66 is not currently held, must be obtained within 120 days
- Modules 1 & 2 of the CFP (Certified Financial Planner) before entering job or received within first two years of employment with MEAC
- 1-2 years financial advisory or investment sales experience
- Passion for excellence and willingness to work to exceed client expectations
- Bachelor’s degree (business related discipline strongly preferred), or 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis
- Capable of actually operating in a team-oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, a strong team orientation, and resiliency
- Ability to effectively manage workload
- Superior client service proficiency including excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Financial services industry experience
- Strong understanding and ability to communicate the suite of Merrill Lynch products and services
In return for your talent, Bank of America offers outstanding career opportunities and advancement and promotes a healthy work/life balance through special benefits and programs.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Solutions Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.