ATI Nursing Education – Nurse Education Consultant (Remote)
We have a real understanding of what it takes to become a nurse. ATI Nursing Education began with the help of a nurse and many nurses are a valued part of our company today.
ATI Nursing Education provides nurse educators with support and expertise from some of the sharpest minds in nursing education. The ATI Nursing Education team is preparing the next…
ATI Nursing Education is what nurse educators need to do their jobs and do them well. As the nation’s pre-eminent e-learning provider, ATI offers programs that are instrumental in …
ATI Nursing Education Complete Set (ATI Nursing Education: Content Mastery Series, Complete Set) [Knippa, Sommers, Ball, Churchill, Elkins, Janowski, Roberts, Wright, Prater,…
NursingCE.com is a brand of Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC (ATI Nursing Education), a leading provider of assessments and other digital solutions to nursing schools that is an
The ATI Approach. Our product solutions are designed to work together, informing one another, reinforcing concepts, and solidifying ideas. It’s not about measuring students against one another;…
What does ATI stand for?
ATI stands for Advanced Technology Institute. Suggest a new definition. This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Information technology (IT) and computers. Science, medicine, engineering, etc. Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
What is ATI education?
ATI is a Biblically-based home education program for families who desire to raise sons and daughters who are “mighty in Spirit” and able to impact the world for Jesus Christ. Applying God’s Word to every facet of life.
Nurse Education Consultant (Remote) – ATI Nursing Education
Full Job Description
Ascend Learning is a national leader in data-driven, online educational solutions for learners, educators, and employers in high-growth, licensure-driven professions spanning healthcare, fitness and wellness, skilled trades, insurance, and financial services. We are passionate about accelerating learning while impacting job readiness, employment success, and employee retention with the belief that our work changes lives.
Our culture is intentionally results-driven and selfless with a relentless focus on our customers. We believe in trust, transparency, freedom, and responsibility with a commitment to meritocracy, inclusion, and diversity of thought. Continual investment in our over 1400 employees is also a core principle realized through ongoing professional development and providing opportunities to grow, develop, and lead. Ascend Learning is headquartered in Burlington, MA with additional office locations and remote workers in cities across the U.S. and in the U.K.
NursingCE and BoardVitals are divisions of Ascend Learning. They exist to make the credentialing process easier for medical professionals and nurses while providing high-quality education targeted specifically to individual state requirements. BoardVitals focuses on question banks and practice exams which prepare medical professionals of various specialties (MDs, nurses, APRNs, and even dental professionals) to study and prepare to pass their certification or board exams. They are accredited by the ACCME. NursingCE is a brand of ATI Nursing Education, a leading provider of assessments and other digital solutions to nursing schools, and is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
As a part-time Nurse Education Consultant, you will join a dynamic team with a passion for creating the best products in the market for the nursing profession. This position will collaborate with the entire NursingCE and BoardVitals teams. This is a remote position that will offer the opportunity to work 20 hours/week from home.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent writing and speaking skills;
- Broad knowledge base across clinical and/or professional content areas;
- Research utilization skills;
- Knowledge of APA format and style;
- Basic item writing skills, including rationales;
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and succeed in a competitive environment;
- Collaborative communication skills and team attitude;
- Strong desire to make a difference in the nursing profession;
- A computer and reliable internet access are required.
- Responsible for supporting overall management, direction, oversight, and compliance of NursingCE.com and BoardVitals, in collaboration with the Lead Nurse.
- Responsible for the maintenance/execution of the functions of a Nurse Planner according to the ANCC guidelines.
- Responsible for generating and editing NursingCE continuing education content compliant with ANCC guidelines.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize new topics/modules.
- Assist with module format and design.
- Content development related to NursingCE topics/modules.
- Responsible for the maintenance of processes/procedures facilitating quality NursingCE content that addresses a professional practice gap, meeting underlying educational needs.
- Responsible for generating and editing BoardVitals content compliant with ACCME guidelines.
- Responsible for reviewing the NursingCE and BoardVitals content featured on the website for ongoing currency and compliance with ANCC guidelines on a cyclical basis, for a period not to exceed 3 years for any one module.
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of the currency of the NursingCE website.
- Responsible for reviewing the NursingCE and BoardVitals website, including certificates, on an annual basis to maintain compliance with ANCC and ACCME guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing user demographic/assessment and evaluation data and communicating/submitting required data and reports to accrediting agencies.
- Provide content and professional nursing expertise to assist in market analysis.
- Provide or secure subject matter expertise relative to NursingCE and BoardVitals content including user inquiries.
- Assist with maintaining accurate and current knowledge of individual state license regulatory requirements as related to continuing education required for licensure renewal.
Education & Experience
- A master’s degree in nursing is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of general/advanced clinical experience is required.
- Proficiency in basic technologies, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel), is required.
- Experience with ANCC/ACCME or other accrediting entities is preferred.
- A CNE is preferred.
<<< To apply Nurse Education Consultant (Remote)>>>
To more ATI Nursing Education, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.