Software Engineer- TS/SCI with Poly required
Software Engineer | Ft. Meade, MD, United States
Aspiration Software is looking for a candidate Software Engineer that will be responsible for the following:
- Gain accounts for new applications
- Write test procedures for new applications
- Update test methods for new applications
- Perform integration testing for new applications
- Perform integration testing for new comprehensive master baselines
- Generate test reports that describe if the request has passed or failed based on the trial procedures. This test report also notes any errors or concerns that the tester has found in the form.
- Testing is done using various software such as Microsoft Word, Adobe Dreamweaver, and ArcGi with plug-ins. The environments in which testing can be performed can vary from MagicApp to UNIX.
Essential Job Functions
- Software Engineer Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems to meet client business needs.
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting, and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works with the customer(s) to provide hands-on first level support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to communicate with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
To apply for Software Engineer Job: http://tinyurl.com/4uhsa9u