Amcom Software, Inc for Software Engineer in Jacksonville, FL
Software Engineer Job Description
Candidates will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms – specifically focused on interoperability device applications. Position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing and technical documentation. This resource will develop software following Agile Scrum development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Three or more years of experience in software development
- Targeted technical skills include:
- Windows application development using C++,
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Web and thick client user interface development
- Embedded systems application development
- Data communications and systems integration in TCP/IP, RS-232 and RS-485
- OOD/OOP experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of concurrent programming and multi-threaded software development
- Background in nurse call, patient monitoring systems or wireless telephony is a plus.
Amcom Software, the premier provider of mission critical communication solutions, has successfully partnered with some of the most respected healthcare, university, government, hospitality and corporate organizations in the country for over 25 years. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN, with divisions located in New York, Florida, New Hampshire, and Australia, Amcom is an innovative company that is experiencing consistent growth.
As a fast growing and profitable company, Amcom provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, excellent benefits, and stock options.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Company: Amcom Software, Inc
To apply for Software Engineering Jobs: http://tinyurl.com/486rdk2