Volvo Car Financial Services – Business Analyst
As the official site for Volvo Car Financial Services in America, you can register your Volvo account, make your Volvo payment, manage your account, request a payoff, extend your lease, and more.
Volvo Car Financial Services (VCFS) offers affordable and competitive financing on new and Volvo Certified Pre-Owned Cars. Our low rates and flexible terms can get you in the Volvo of your dreams with finance terms up to 75 months.
By registering your vehicle online with Volvo Car Financial Services, you’ll be able to access your account anytime from any device, easily manage your account, browse special offers, review important alerts about your vehicle, and much more. Register. 24/7 Access Easy Account Management …
Volvo Car Financial Services is a registered business name of Macquarie Leasing and Macquarie Leasing is licensed to use such name and other trademarks under agreements with Volvo Car Corporation. All applications are subject to credit assessment criteria. Terms, fees, and charges are applicable. Full conditions available on application.
Are Volvo Car’s financial services right for You?
Choosing the right car goes hand-in-hand with finding the right financial package too. And, just as you’d expect from Volvo, we have a range of products to make your life easier. For private buyers, Volvo Car Financial Services has created a range of funding, contract hires, and leasing plans so that you can choose the right one for you.
Can I lease a Volvo Car?
For private buyers, Volvo Car Financial Services has created a range of funding, contract hires, and leasing plans so that you can choose the right one for you. Click on each option to find out more. Personal Contract Hire is the choice favored by most people who would prefer to use a vehicle, rather than own one.
What is the phone number for Volvo Financial Services?
(Do not mail checks or payments, for general correspondence only): Call: 1-866-499-6793 Volvo Car Financial Services PO Box 91300
Business Analyst, Volvo Car Financial Services – Volvo Cars
Want to join us on our exciting journey? Volvo Cars are on an exciting journey, redefining the automotive experience by innovating to make people’s lives less complicated. We offer you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make an impact in a company with unique opportunities to grow and make a true difference.
Volvo’s mission is to be the world’s most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people’s lives less complicated. Here at Volvo, we are looking for individuals that want to be a part of this progressive change as well as be talented, committed, and fun spirited when joining our globally diversified workforce. Employees at Volvo Car Inc. are the key component to our current and future success. We still continue to follow the initial core values instilled by our founders Assar Gabrielsson and Gustaf Larson (Gothenburg, Sweden Circa 1927). Everything we do here at Volvo starts with people in mind. We are looking for employees who are analytical, interpersonal, technical and teamwork drove to join the Volvo family and by providing our employees with a foundation for the success we can help develop the latest and greatest innovations to the car manufacturing market.
The Business Analyst for Volvo Car Financial Services (VCFS) is a highly visible role providing analytical support to the sales and marketing teams for both VCFS, Volvo Car USA, and Polestar Financial Services. The position is responsible for a wide variety of development, implementation, and maintenance of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting measuring key business objectives at the retailer, market, and national level.
This role is for a person who likes to work in a flexible, analytical environment designed with the freedom to develop new reporting and statistical models or enhance current reporting methods. Further responsibilities include managing relationships with the servicing, remarketing, and vehicle inspection partners, auditing VCFS retail programs, and coordinating retailer bonus program incentives. This person will also be the primary owner and engineer of our reporting dashboards within PowerBI.
- Implementation and ongoing management of VCFS reporting module of key business objectives including but not limited to sales volumes, finance penetration, credit application performance, market share, customer retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and coordinate all technical data streams necessary for reporting tabulation including FTP uploads, file extracts and delivery dates
- Manage VCFS relationship with the VCUSA remarketing team and vendor partner, RMS
- Collect, calibrate and correct all retailer inquiries regarding Volvo360 groundings, pricing and eligibility
- Review and authorize all VCFS sponsored bonus and incentive programs for timely reimbursement
- Audit, validate and process all VCFS Lease Pull Ahead inquiries on a monthly basis
- Provide remarketing portfolio support for VCUSA and VCFS sales teams regarding AutoVIN end-of-term inspections including vehicles on-hold, inspection timelines and inspector quality review per VCFS standards
- Monitor and prepare sales penetration metrics of VIP assurance products together and applicable incentives programs
- Review, develop and maintain VCFS dashboards within Microsoft PowerBI
- Provide support for VCFS Management team including presentation materials for all internal and external meetings
- Act as internal support for VCFS market managers related to retailer sales and support
- Availability to travel approximately 15% domestically as required
- BA/BS in Finance, Marketing, Data Analytics or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years applicable data analytics experience; preferably within the auto industry
- Financial and business acumen
- Ability to develop data-driven insights
- Experience working with business intelligence platforms or other visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- In-depth analytical experience and ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations
- SQL or other similar query experience
- Advanced level and understanding of Excel
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to senior management
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable, and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones, and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving, and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
<<< To Apply Business Analyst – Volvo Car Financial Services >>>
To more Volvo Car Financial Services, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.